3D Maze Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawfulfan

The Tortured Planet guy
I have returned to the SRB2 Forums, with a brand new level! I know I said I'm working on a 3D Mario level, but I've put that on hold to work on another project, which I am now releasing!

The idea for this level came to me in a dream many months ago. I finally decided to make it a reality. This level puts Sonic and friends inside the old Windows screensaver, 3D maze! I'm afraid I still can't post any screenshots, but here's the download link:

http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/472s_3dmaze.wad

Enjoy!

This would make a good match and tag mode level. You don't know who would be around a corner. :P

Jacy said:
This would make a good match and tag mode level. You don't know who would be around a corner. :P

I'm new in the world of level making, and I don't know much about making other kinds of levels. I also don't make match and tag levels because I think srb2 needs more single player levels. However, if you think that's a cool idea, you have my FULL permission to redesign the level to support those modes and release it. Be sure to give me credit, though!

Another thing: does anyone here actually know what this level is a reference to? This level is designed to look like an old screensaver which featured a first-person view of a randomly generated maze. Has anyone here actually seen it?

Same here. :P

I'm almost done with making the map a match mode map. I am having a problem trying to convert it to match mode though. :(
I'm still trying to figure it out. When I'm done I'll post a link to it.

Jacy said:
Same here. :P

I'm almost done with making the map a match mode map. I am having a problem trying to convert it to match mode though. :(
I'm still trying to figure it out. When I'm done I'll post a link to it.

You know what would be cool? If it was compatible with match mode AND single player mode. Can you do that?

Ok, this level is horrible. I like the way you incorporated all the things that you would find in the original, but the gameplay just sucks completely. It's a lot like the original, but as far as I'm concerned SRB2+Maze=crap. Nice work making me nostalgic for my old computer which had this screensaver though...;)

I have it too. I googled it, and found it available as a download somewhere. Can't remember where though.

I know this might be gravedigging, not totally sure, but all I can say is I had a lot of fun with this level! Great work, and I hope to see more good levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back