[Open Assets] Rosy the Rascal (Updated)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be faster than the(or of the same) velocity of knuckles.Even if She can't pass through RVZ, I (with too much work) could pass through ERZ1 and 2 with her, but couldn't pass through ERZ3 . (X•)

Last edited:
Red Volcano Zone 2? That's not even out yet. Not sure what you meant to put there, I just did a runthrough and she can play through all the stages pretty well. It is possible to get through ERZ3, it's just difficult/time consuming. Also I'm not sure where people are getting these random speeds for her from, she's always been the slowest of the slow in sonic games.
Perhaps her description should say for experts rather than beginners. I don't plan on changing it unless i find a few more things to add.

Also teehee
srb2mb.png

Last edited:
I meant of the final part of RVZ, where the player need to spin to finish the level, but the rest, she can pass as well.

Last edited:
I think he's referring to the end of RVZ1 when the ceiling comes down at the point before the exit, although if I recall it does raise up after and repeats. So I don't see a problem there.

What does RVZ2 stand for?

Im confused.
GFZ = GreenFlower Zone, THZ = Techno Hill Zone, DSZ = Deep Sea Zone, CEZ = Castle Eggman Zone, ACZ = Arid Canyon Zone, RVZ = Red Volcano, BMZ = Blue mountain zone, and ERZ = Eggrock Zone.

Wow, I'm really impressed that you took the time to make her compatible with Tortured Planet as well as vanilla SRB2! In a way, it's flattering. And besides that, the WAD plays pretty well and looks great.

However, it still isn't totally compatible with Tortured Planet. Some levels, like Spacewalk Zone Act 2, have some unavoidable sections where you have to spindash underneath tight corners to advance.

shes not perfect for vanilla either, she can clear every level (dunno bout special stage 7, that's all I can't do so far, bet she can though) but all I've done on this MB is whine so far, so I'd better stop, but anyway, thanks a bundle chrispy for making ERZ1 a whole lot easier.

Yay! Amy Rose wad! And a good one at that! I really like the hammerjump...
I don't think I ever had so much fun with a character since I got past EggRock as EggMan (using crusher path in ERZ1!). I would whine about details but, well, those are details!
Also, I thought that making this screnshot might be a good idea (in a netgame, of course)
http://a.imageshack.us/img413/2311/srb20200.png
I guess that a lot of people might think it's another stupid pairing, but if you think about it...

^Erm, that's just a screenshot of a location in CEZ2.

@Majro: I think it would've been funnier if their skins were white.

Last edited:
^Erm, that's just a screenshot of a location in ERZ1.

@Majro: I think it would've been funnier if their skins were white.
Er, hate to tell you, but that's not Egg Rock Zone 1, it's Castle Eggman Zone 2. >.>
Anyways, the WAD looks good, but I have yet to try it out.

About that Red Volcano spot, that happens because you take the lower path. try getting there via the higher path or check it out in SRB2 Doom builder.

I would pay Chrispy to make my wads if I could.

This is yet another epic character wad by Chrispy. Nice work man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back