• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Luigi (w/ fireball and Gokart soc doesn't C-kick!!

How do you like it.

• This is Beast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

• Sucks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Luigi is here!!
This time the character isn't tall at all, but it's still highres. I decided to even shade a lot more.

But I have Great News! The is a new version of Luigi in the Mysrb2addon section. He now shoots fire balls and the GoKart soc can now be use online, it doesn't kick people anymore. I thank Draykon for telling me a simple trick to fix it. So if you have the old one replace the old one with this new one.

http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/mysrb2addons.htm

Ignore that naruto stuff on that old picture.
luigicustom.png

2months and a half is a break. Well this isn't going to take me long anyways unless I don't feel like working on it.

I have a question Jman.... What do you use to create and shade the sprites? And what technique do you use to create them? Pixel-by-Pixel or Brush them with a Paintbrush tool?
By the way. it looks great so far!

I use mspaint. The only tools I use on there is the lines to create the outline. Bucket to fill in big areas. Pencil mostly to do the little detail stuff and when I pixel shade like this here unlike my other wads.

So the only tools I use is Lines, Bucket, and pencil.

And I here's what I did in 3 hrs.
I probably can finish it tomorrow after school if I don't get side track.
luigiviewscombined.png

wow jman this is great cant wait! are you making mario after this? (this is not a request) plus because this is really good it make a good luigi's mansion mod (again not a request)

How can't that be a request?

Also, what's going to define this as good or not for me will be how the animations blend together. No more choppy Naruto stuff, please.

You should have made mario, he's red.^^

I really like the shoes, I don't know why, but I do.
Is his super form going to be the fireflower colors?

Jman, the sprites are awesome,I can't wait to play this, keep up the good work.

Luigi doesn't have a super form, but fireflower colours replacing the normal green sounds nice.

HYPERKNUX said:
Jman, the sprites are awesome,I can't wait to play this, keep up the good work.

Luigi doesn't have a super form, but fireflower colours replacing the normal green sounds nice.

What about Luigi with a cape. Most super form Mario characters have capes.

Looks Good!

Man, Jman! Those sprites you've made look awesome! And, I have an idea like those that were already mentioned, you could make him Fire Flower colors, and allow him to throw fireballs.

I will release it with two kinds, one where you can change his color of his over olls, and the other where u can change his hat and under shirt. Can't really finish it today because I'm going to my friends house, and that I was busy putting up a 2player vs Super Game Fighters, which I just release not to long ago.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Wow, I don't know why, but the stuff you make is awsome Jman.
Keep up the good work.

I agree, the custom sprites are really out of the box.

Hope this project will come out great Jman.

But I have Great News! The is a new version of Luigi in the Mysrb2addon section. He now shoots fire balls and the GoKart soc can now be use online, it doesn't kick people anymore. I thank Draykon for telling me a simple trick to fix it. So if you have the old one replace the old one with this new one.

http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/mysrb2addons.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back