SuperMysticSonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon_pm.gif

EDIT: oh, wait, misread what you meant.
Super Mystic sonic is a incredibly lame, and once shadeless fan-character, and is not in SRB2. He is in a seperate wad.

I think he said something about not releasing it till 1.09.4, or something.why would you want a download link?

Spazzo said:
icon_pm.gif

EDIT: oh, wait, misread what you meant.
Super Mystic sonic is a incredibly lame, and once shadeles fan-character, and is not in SRB2. He is in a seperate wad.

You put the " incredibly lame, and once shadeles fan-character," in size one...

The download link doesn't exist anymore. Well, I did make a little Super Mystic Sonic for 1.09.2 wad. (grapics of 1.09.4, but still works with 1.09.2) But thats a private wad.

Wait for 1.09.4 to come out. The sprites will look way better and more customized. Of course it will also have a new ton of special effects and even some lame soccing work!

And I'll keep a watch on you, Spazzo.....*pulls out knife to murder spazzo for the next time he calls SMS lame.

Super mystic sonic said:
The download link doesn't exist anymore. Well, I did make a little Super Mystic Sonic for 1.09.2 wad. (grapics of 1.09.4, but still works with 1.09.2) But thats a private wad.

Wait for 1.09.4 to come out. The sprites will look way better and more customized. Of course it will also have a new ton of special effects and even some lame soccing work!

And I'll keep a watch on you, Spazzo.....*pulls out knife to murder spazzo for the next time he calls SMS lame.

People with size one font these days. -_-

Not to mention, aprt from the unoriginality and lameness, the wad is extremely overpowered, and can do all the stuff that can be done..

...So I shown SMS a thing or two with my own recolour...lawl...

Draykon said:
SMS dosen't plan on releasing that WAD until 1.09.4 because he's too pathetic to handle updating every few days.

I'm still working on it. Everyday 5 or more sprites get added. Lets say SMS has already over 1000 entry's.

When will it be released

As I said, I will release it as soon as possible when 1.09.4 is out. I just need to test if SMS works in the newest SRB2 version. Thats 1 of the reasons I haven't released it yet.

Current bugs:
-The sun hulker (blue crawla) has a boost attack, instead of a faster speed. But to tell the truth, I'd rather not fix this, because its quite cool.
-Mystic acts weird when boosting.
-SMS is kinda overpowerd. I'm waiting for new functions in S_SKIN to downgrade him in some parts. Currently his thrustfactor is lower as Sonic's, (control in mid-air) He has slow fireballs wich is a disadvantage in match, and he cannot perform the spinning move on water. (Ree-c says: So what, he can run on water! Answer: His running speed is 36, his minimum spinning speed is 60. You could go at extreme speed when going over water. Lets say blinddash is sorta a ground thok for SMS. Blinddash is actually spindash, but with thok speed.)

Current new features:
-Too much to tell.....789 new features are added right now.....180 of them are better sprites for SMS X.X

Holy **** :eek: . That character is going to be a god. That's alot of features. Does everyone suggest in features and you put them in?

Don't evade the curse filter.

Well....features.....Lets say new sprites.

I know a few people who really dislike SMS. But those people only dislike him because he is basicly a recolor. But as I said, a lot of sprites been customised with a differen't pose, position, or details Sonic doesn't have.

Sonic:
Spinjump (every game)
Spindash (every game) animation
Sonic the hedgehog 2 run animation
Sonic the hedgehog 2 spring animation
Sonic extreme balance animation
etc.

SMS:
Wave jump (original)
Blinddash (SMS blast 1)
SA2 run animation
Shadow the hedgehog spring animation
Sonic CD balancing animation.
etc.

Of course SMS is not really "original", but as you can see I'm doing a lot of things to make it original looking. By the way Ree-c, your character wad owns, huh? A tottally handmade, none cute Super Sonic recolor without a sword, wasn't it?

A tottally handmade, none cute Super Sonic recolor without a sword, wasn't it?

All the opposites. :P

I'm just lazy, i'll actually do something to it when I can be bothered...

ree-c said:
A tottally handmade, none cute Super Sonic recolor without a sword, wasn't it?

All the opposites.

/wich means: A edited cute Super Sonic recolor with a sword thats tottally useless.

Glad to hear you saying its just a non-original recolor. Now its my turn to say that.....ah! I found a quote!

Super mystic sonic (somewhere on this page) said:
Of course SMS is not really "original"

I've made a little soc that automaticly loads all recolors: SMS, Flame, Mystic Shadow, and Scorch.

In mystic realm and custom levels I play with SMS. In green match levels I play with Flame. In GFZ2 and the spazztastic wad I play with Mystic Shadow. In dark/magma levels I play with scorch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back