Missing File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, I downloaded srb2.wfc, along with the other necessary equipment, to make custom Sonic levels. However, when I followed the official FAQ, it mentioned that a graphics file (needed to replace the graphics from the original Doom) came with this. I haven't found it anywhere, tried a search, but it just plain isn't there. I even checked the site's download page for the file but didn't find anything.

So can some one help me?

The tutorial is a bit out of date. The graphics file is no longer needed. When the wad editor asks for your IWAD, use srb2.srb instead of doom2.wad

FuriousFox said:
The tutorial is a bit out of date. The graphics file is no longer needed. When the wad editor asks for your IWAD, use srb2.srb instead of doom2.wad

Where do you get srb2.srb at?

I dont have it.

I don't think you can set DB/Wadauthor to show all files, but it won't hesitate to open the file if you type "srb2.srb" in the box while you're in your SRB2 directory.

Wow, we haven't had this question in a good long time.

Anyway, if the guide said you needed GFX.wad, then chances are your using Wadauthor, I would recommend not being like me and using DoomBuilder, it's alot easier and dosen't require you to mannually fix half the crap that DoomBuilder does automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back