Mystic Realm will not run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unzip everything in the folder where SRB2 is, then use the BAT file it comes with if you're using Windows or the launcher with the WAD otherwise. It should work.

Make sure the files aren't corrupted too if that doesn't work :P

Actually, it just says "Windows can't open this file". It asks if I should find the program on the internet or on the laptop. I'm not sure what that means, butI'll try what you suggested.

You open them with srb2. Press the ~ button on your keyboard while playing. Type in "ADDFILE SCR_MYSTICREALM.WAD" in, and press ENTER. Mystic Realm is then added and you can play its levels. Press ~ again to close the menu that appears and start a game.

Rezz The Fox/ZeroX said:
Ok... now it won't let me play SRB2 at all. >_>
How so? Instead of the other things, just use this. It's a little launcher that you put in your srb2 folder, run, and add WADs to SRB2 with. If you want to add WADs without having to restart SRB2, use the thing Dark Fox mentioned above.

SRB2's a jerk like that. You can't have the game modified in any way when joining a game. You can host with a modified game, though. Oh yeah, please do not post twice in a row. Instead, click on the button above your post that says "EDIT" to change it, or you can copy your message, click on the X button above your post to delete it, and post again. (note that you can't delete posts after someone replies)

Rezz The Fox/ZeroX said:
Actually, it just says "Windows can't open this file". It asks if I should find the program on the internet or on the laptop. I'm not sure what that means, butI'll try what you suggested.
Redownload, definitely the file is corrupted if that's the case o_o'

The funniest is that I told you to redownload because I misunderstood the error message and even still it worked XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back