WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is...certainly interesting.
I leave for a month or two, and come back and find this.
There's only one thing left to do... NOOB GENOCIDE! Please. I can't wait to see the result of...er, the Nazi Allied Blitzkrieg 2. Oh, I get it! NAB2. Lol.

I don't think he feels like it.

Ya know, I just hate when noobs do this and make fools of themselves.

If you're reading this, you're wasting part of your life....

Magma the Fox said:
This is...certainly interesting.
I leave for a month or two, and come back and find this.
There's only one thing left to do... NOOB GENOCIDE! Please. I can't wait to see the result of...er, the Nazi Allied Blitzkrieg 2. Oh, I get it! NAB2. Lol.

I don't see what's funny about NAB2. What is?

At first I thought it was something related to basketball.

But that's NBA.

Yes. Though I still don't understand what's funny about the initials NAB2.

Likely, I'm going through my commonly reoccuring event of absent-mindedness. That doesn't happen a lot on the internet, though.

In the words of Anikin, "This should be interesting." also, I can see new topis goin "NUES F0RUMZ R TU STRICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!1!1!1111!1!" "NOEZ MAYUN U BROKE A RUUUULE" "ZOMG IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111". Eep, this won't end well.

You know... This topic is many months old. This has been in effect for quite some time now and it is slowly making the forum better.

Sonict

Sonict said:
You know... This topic is many months old. This has been in effect for quite some time now and it is slowly making the forum better.

Sonict

Yep. A necessary 'evil'.

Ha n00b genocide.
n00bs-"oh noes plz don't pwnz0r us!"
Mystic-"god mode turn on"
n00bs-"WTF!!!"
SRB2-"pwnt"
1st in s3rv0r.

Time to clean house...

Blue Warrior said:
Yes. Though I still don't understand what's funny about the initials NAB2.
Neither do I. And on that note, what did it stand for again? Something Something Blitzzkreig 2. I forget the first two words.

I keep thinking it was Nazi Allied Blitzkrieg, though if it was, that's a mistake on our part, since the Germans were part of the Axis forces during WWII, not the Allied.

Also, blitzkrieg has one z. Only if you're talking about FoxBlitzz does the word ever have two.

Kaysakado said:
So, what the hell is funny about NAB2?!

Admins on this forum have been called "Nazis" by people complaining after they broke rules/got banned for years now. So when April Fools rolled around, we took the logical next step and changed the board to a Nazi-themed one where, for the one day, we banned people a lot more, for completely frivolous reasons.

(actually we just slapped a new rank on them but didn't ban them at all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back