• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

The fourth bonus Vector looks the best IMO, but I may be a bit biased since I practically grew up with the Modern Vector.

3rd one is the best IMO. It reminds me of the style Shadow and Silver are in.

They're all pretty nice. But I think I prefer classic because it doesn't look as cluttered.

They're all pretty nice. But I think I prefer classic because it doesn't look as cluttered.
Man, it's really nice to know I wasn't the only one. I dramatically prefer the classic one. The more modern designs just feel like they're trying way too hard.

The sprite work on all of them is perfectly fine, though.

High Quality Vector Sprites

I'm gonna have to choose Vector #2, It fits with SRB2's character style imo.

Last edited:
Look what I'm making:

VWLWEqL.gif

Click here to watch me drawing it!

For those who missed the stream:

oK2zXcG.gif

Obviously far from finished. Still gotta animate things like the tails, and the finger wag loop.

That's looking very cool even this early; much better than the current title animation by a lot. Nice work!

Im getting Sonic Classic Heroes vibes from this, not sure if that was based off it or just a coincidence.

Im getting Sonic Classic Heroes vibes from this, not sure if that was based off it or just a coincidence.

Actually, if I remember correctly, the idea behind the 2.2 title screen was inspired by SegaSonic the Hedgehog's arcade title screen.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back