[Open Assets] Listmap for 2.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This addon echos the SRB2 maps into the console for reference for what map numbers the maps in SRB2 are.

You can extend the list with the "SRB1Listmap" command after you execute the listmap command.

Use the exec command to execute this script, as it is not a WAD, SOC, or Lua file.

It is recommended to add this command into your autoexec.cfg:

Code:
alias listmap "exec listmap.txt"
Screenshot:

9XKWolB.png

Attachments

• Listmap.txt
    3 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:
Update: the script now includes SRB1 maps in an extended listing. Type "srb1listmap" after executing the initial script to list the SRB1 maps.

EDIT: At above post: you probably clicked it at the wrong time while I was updating.

Pipe Towers Zone? I didn't know that one! I will go check that out!

By the way, where did you get that? Did you completed SRB2 2.1? (Unlock all the stuff and tried all out, that is what im trying to say...)

EDIT: Oh... got to read everything! I missed the idea based from another... sorry...

Last edited:
I didn't find no Pipe Towers Zone on the secrets checklist... Does this mean this zone is a secret and not extra or bonus?

This feature should be Originally included in 2.1

I can see into your future...

And it's likely not even gonna be included on 2.2 initial release.

It's dumb. This would be so easy to program in, and such a help, that they should do this for maps and object types.

Tbh I think listmap would be handy to let people list the maps loaded in the game and warp manually to them rather than having to use an external editor, plenty of other games out there have this console command, not to mention it would be useful for testing in case you load files using launchers and the game doesn't tell you which maps have been added, it would allow you to identify the maps and warp to them manually.

Another use case is when you want to warp to a match, ctf (or any other game mode) map in a game mode that isn't designed for it because host reasons and stuff but don't know what the MAPNAME for that map is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back