Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also for all of you guys who like decorations, you can put Silk Touch I Books in the Anvil with Shears, and you can now keep the cobwebs from Abandoned Mineshafts! Think of all the possibilities~
Oh good, I can make walking around my house a complete hell.

I got a Minecraft card somewhere in November/October. And i've been playing it like MAD.
Also, here's the skin that i use. http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/eddie-carswell/

Pretty cool. I always like seeing what other people use. I actually use a skin made to look like Zer0 from Borderlands 2 in the Racer skin Giant hugeass image

Sorry for not posting a picture of in game footage with the skin, I have no place to put the picture even if I decided to take it. But, if you have Minecraft Explorer Pro's Skin Studio on iOS and (I think!) Android, my skin should show up from searching "Zer0 (Racer)". Once again, I'mma sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, here's what happened on a server once... I fell in lava, fair enough... Fell in again! I had my diamond pick and sword, along with iron armour... Then, lo and behold, I fell in again, with my remaining 2 diamonds!! That was what made me cringe like hell... Oh, and nice skin Metal.

So, Mojang made "Minecraft 2" for April Fools. I suggest you watch this video, as the list of things "added" is way too long for me to just put here.
There's redstone bugs now.
...Literally, redstone bugs.
Edit: This video shows some other stuff, too.

Last edited:
So, Mojang made "Minecraft 2" for April Fools. I suggest you watch this video, as the list of things "added" is way too long for me to just put here.

Etho Slabs? Oh God, my sides are throbbing with pain. LOL.

The next April Fool's update should include the ability to switch between "Gold" and "Butter".

Mah Server! :D Behold the city!

By the way my server does fall under the MMO kind of server so, there's that. Otherwise just another minecraft screenshot.

2vMYS

Last edited:
I think I've never released an iso-map of SRB2MC sever with all buildings, including those "hidden" ones.

So, take it (it's "heavy", be warned).

Last edited:
I think I've never released an iso-map of SRB2MC sever with all buildings, including those "hidden" ones.

So, take it (it's "heavy", be warned).

Good old Xanthous tower. :)
Too bad Splendid Valley is outside the reaches of that map, I would have loved to see how it looked on it.

Oh memories. I've actually rebuilt Sky Fortress on the Hatventures server (the server that belongs to Hatfilms- they make the Minecraft trailers), and they've got a live dynmap so you can actually see it for yourself: http://dynmap.server.hatventures.net/# , It's a bit north-east from spawn.

Good old Xanthous tower. :)
Too bad Splendid Valley is outside the reaches of that map, I would have loved to see how it looked on it.
...?

It's there. In fact, the whole world is there too. This is "Furyhunter-seed" map; not the last one with 4 cherubs at zero-zero. Splendid Valley is behind Xanthous tower and the MLP's dojo (the wooden box museum), 135º NW of the image, 1km from the center (the world's radius was 1.7km). It's possible to spot SH's house and the Coat Rack too.

Maybe I should try to make an isomap of the last server too.

I've actually rebuilt Sky Fortress on the Hatventures server (...) It's a bit north-east from spawn.
I noticed. I see you've wrecked a half of the desert to mine out the sandstone. Expectable. :3

Last edited:
Hmm... I don't know how I missed that before. I think I didn't even bother looking that close to Xanthous. It felt so much farther in game.

Yesterday I downloaded the latest snapshot, 1.6.2 Pre-release. This is mainly focused on bug fixing. One of the most infamous and long lasting bugs, animals escaping their pens, was fixed.

Accidentally or silently, Mojang included in this snapshot baby versions of zombies and zombie pigmen.

joOJxvE.png

Video: MC 1.6.2 - Monster spawner generating baby zombies

The stable version will be released on next Monday, July 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back