Favorite Video Game Item of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice said:
583832-soul_sphere_large.jpg

Your signature fits that blue enemy perfectly.

It's a soulsphere BW. It gives the player 100% more health than he previously had (200% health if full). I just remember playing the game as a small child. I used to suck really badly, and seeing one of those things out of a window would create such a great feeling of longing for it's bluey goodness. It was such a treat to find those things.

I believe I named the most powerful object you can actually get. (Master Emerald doesn't count, you can't get it)

I'd say the advanced bunny suit from Chelsea and the Seven Devils/Bunny Must Die.
Not necessarily in that I'd like to HAVE it, but it is pretty awesome.

[spoiler:d082539a81]As this is probably a fairly obscure reference, in Chelsea and the Seven Devils, you play as a loli bunny girl. Upon collecting the Advanced Bunny Suit, you gain an alternate form in which she, well, grows up. The "Extra Mass" is enough to double your defense and half your jump height, so yeah.[/spoiler:d082539a81]

Either the Portal Gun from Portal, or the Tool Gun from GMod.

And maybe TF2's Cloak and Dagger.

Or HL2's Gravity Gun.

I can't decide :(

TARDIS said:
Super Emeralds kick everything else's @ss. Even the Chaos Emeralds.

Unless they're deleted with the tool gun.

Or unless you Easy-Weld them to the sun with it. :P

Toolgun can do pretty much anything, I'd want the spawnmenu too to spawn stuff.

GMod IRL would be awesome.

You know, it's possible to turn the filter off... Also, who can't like the New Year's Eve Bomb or Multi Bottle Rocket?

Brown the dog said:
Z-Saber. Not only it CUTS robots in 2, but it can destroy pretty much everything (Super and Master Emeralds included).
And where is the proof that it can cut through a mystic emerald? Nonexistant, therefore you FAIL.

I'd go with the Phys gun

Jurai_Madman said:
8-bit: Fire Flower.
16-bit: Elemental Shields.
32-bit: Aku-Aku masks.
64-bit: Metal Cap, the Hammer.
128-bit (or whatever PS2 is): The Multi-Disk gun from R&C2, the transformation weapons from R&C series as a whole.

Can you prove that we have 64 and 128 bit graphics?

glaber said:
I'd go with the Phys gun

Jurai_Madman said:
8-bit: Fire Flower.
16-bit: Elemental Shields.
32-bit: Aku-Aku masks.
64-bit: Metal Cap, the Hammer.
128-bit (or whatever PS2 is): The Multi-Disk gun from R&C2, the transformation weapons from R&C series as a whole.

Can you prove that we have 64 and 128 bit graphics?
Why do you think it's called Nintendo 64?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back