[Open Assets] Virtual Boy Blast 2 Returns.

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Ever wanted to play SRB2 on the Virtual Boy? Now's your chance with this file. *Virtual Boy system not included.*

Yep, the same Virtual Boy Blast 2 that you heard of back in the 2.0 era and I figure I port it over to 2.1 after some minor changes.

As usual, report any bugs if possible and no I don't mean report the red palette as a bug. >_>

[Notes]
*Letter Item Boxes have been removed since the shields have actual sprites to tell them apart.
-----
*Armageddon Shield & Attraction Palettes have been edited slightly to 'ease' the eyes.
-----
*It may still be a problem to play CTF with this file.

*EDIT*
Hotfix: Added in a DUMMY sprite to have the game be modded since the palette itself is client-side only.

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    883.7 KB · Views: 1,539
  • srb20002.png
    srb20002.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,711
  • VirtualBoyBlast2.zip
    799 bytes · Views: 623
Last edited:
For maximum immersion, place your face directly on the screen to emulate the experience of a real Virtual Boy. Also while playing a sped-up version of "The Crazy Program" from Phantasy Star Online.

My spine just tingles at the memory of looking at this. Now let me stay vague cause most of y'all know what I mean!

I'm gonna keep calling it "broken Unleashed Renderer Blast 2".

I think that'd be more like this if we're being accurate to the Unleashed renderer

OCqKzPo.png

Cool how you managed to redscale everything... I guess. :V can't imagine what use it'd be other than eye strain... 'less that's the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back