forum question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrzi

where is trash forum folder?
i wanna see MORE other people works.
i don't wanna other awnsers just only ''website where they are'' or there is no that folder'' not much text because i don't wanna read much.

The trash forum is off-limits to normal users because the admins don't want you to get to the crap that people release on the MB.

I got that right, right?

The trash forum is literally trash. You don't want to go in there, take it from me. Anything with merit or worth playing is already in the releases forums.

Boinciel said:
The trash forum is literally trash. You don't want to go in there, take it from me. Anything with merit or worth playing is already in the releases forums.
why i don't want to go?

Believe me, you do NOT want to see the Trash section. The trash forums contain stuff that isn't appropriate for the forums. Stuff that gets a person instantly permanent banned.

Releases-Trash on the otherhand, just contains WADs that don't have much effort. They are not worth playing, believe me. It usually contains stuff like a square with 109234801248 crawlas or something.

Torgo said:
Believe me, you do NOT want to see the Trash section. The trash forums contain stuff that isn't appropriate for the forums. Stuff that gets a person instantly permanent banned.

Releases-Trash on the otherhand, just contains WADs that don't have much effort. They are not worth playing, believe me. It usually contains stuff like a square with 109234801248 crawlas or something.
XD sounds stupid but i want to see that folder because there is something mine too and i did like them and i think there is something like my old levels.
do i sound crazy to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back