What's Your Party Look like? (Pkmn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quilava

3e190191e6cd4399874da16lv1.png

All Legit.
Make Your card Here

This is my diamond party, the only one that is level 100 is empoleon, the arceus is level 80 like it should come. And if you copy down my freind code pm me for yours.

And this is my all level 100 leafgreen party.

And this is my sisters party. Which she forced me to put on.

card1.png

My team on Pokemon Pearl. Sorry I don't have a friend code to give out. I don't have wi-fi yet.

@ sonic260: You can actually get those Pokemon in Diamond and Pearl. You just have to know what to do and where to look.

Haha.

I don't feel like posting up a card, since I have three teams on Pearl.
I have nothing better to do right now, so here's my team's pogeymanz. . .

team one:
Crobat
Miltank
Lucario
Hippowdon
Weavile
Alakazam

This team beats the majority of people I battle, but it glitches up wifi battles with a friend of mine's :<

team two
Breloom
Garchomp
Mismaguis
Blissey
Starmie
Donphan

Team 3 (my double battle team)
Milotic
Ludicolo
Honchcrow
Tyranitar
Skarmony
Bannette

There you have it.

sonic260 said:
Actually this is my Dream Team which I can't get because I can't connect to Wi-Fi

TrainerCard.png
Actually... You get a Eevee from Bebe after you Beat the Elite four. And the second eevee you can get from the trophy garden. :3 just gotta be lucky.
--
And lol, Action replay :/ Why hack to get Arceus? He's just a Ugly Goat with a Robotic cry, I mean just wait the American event -_- He's not even worth it. Unless you got it in a Trade From Spp-Wifi's chat room....But why would you take a hacked pokemon? =O.
card1sl0.png

Quilava said:
Actually... You get a Eevee from Bebe after you Beat the Elite four.

OBJECTION! It's more like you need to have the National Pokedex to get Eevee. I have gotten it way before the Elite Four (hacked) and still got Eevee

Last time I played Pokemon consistently, there were only 150 of these little buggers. When I do play nowadays, I beat the game keeping all Pokemon evenly leveled, using no legendary and only one of the starting Pokemon. My last party was:

Charizard
Vileplume
Butterfree
Raichu
Gyarados
Snorlax

Its been years since I touched the game though...

By now those pokemon must have gone poof.

I remember when I had silver, it took two weeks for my save files to be deleted. =/

Being a huge pokemon fan I feel like I need to post in this topic

My team is:

Blaziken (Blaziken>Everything)
Seviper (I swear I'm the only person who uses it)
Kyogre
Lucario
Giratina
Dialga

sonic260 said:
Is it true Seviper evolves from Arbok? I've never seen its evolution
"Seviper (Japanese: ハブネーク Habunake) is a Poison-type Pokémon. It is well-known for its ongoing feud against Zangoose.

It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon."

-Bulbapedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back