*Pokes new theme*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic was part of the April Fools 2008 joke on the SRB2 forums. Read at your own risk ^_~

...I'm curious. Was Ash truly permbanned, or was it just a joke?[/offtopic]
Err... who thought of this? It makes my eyes bleed. Pink is the color of tweenie boppies. I HATE TWEENIE BOPPIES!

Its hard for me to believe people don't know its April Fools Day. Its one of my favorite days of the year XD

flyer3f said:
Its hard for me to believe people don't know its April Fools Day. Its one of my favorite days of the year XD
People here are too thick to understand a joke.

Nawwww, we're going unicorn! thawt it was time for a change and all dat shiz, so neways, RUB2 RULEZ, live with it pls.

Chaos said:
flyer3f said:
Or so addicted to thier computer games that they forgot the, holidays and fundays.

ninja said:
Chaos said:
flyer3f said:
Or so addicted to thier computer games that they forgot the, holidays and fundays.
I know it's April Fools Day. I absolutely detest it. Always "April Fools" and shit like that. People trick and hurt other people for their own gain, and that isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back