I am TICKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarbo the Black Sheep

Furry Composer
This topic was part of the April Fools 2008 joke on the SRB2 forums. Read at your own risk ^_~

Guys. All of you. Shut the DANG heck up. You're all ticking me off very much.

I know I'm not an administrator and I can't enforce any of this. But I would so love to:

Congratulations, many of you are all being immature idiots. OLOL you think you are so cool because you're making jokes about gayness. Well, you're not. OLOLZ BUT WE'RE JST HVNG FUN!1 Well, have fun a different way. Have fun in a way that doesn't put you down into the cesspool of idiocy. Typing "KNOW WHERE TO GET MARIO KOOPA BLAST IN A WAD?" shows less immaturity than many of these jokes here. What is wrong with you people?

I thought this community was actually intelligent. Wow. You've proved me wrong.

Well, the concept was funny. But the execution turned out to make the community look like a bunch of freaking idiots. This joke should die before April Fools hits.

I bet you're thinking that I am the immature idiot right now. I don't care, though. You probably all think I'm making myself look elitist. Well, guess what. I AM! This has gone too far.

It's getting me ticked too but just don't visit the forum until AFD past. If it really ticks you off that much.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
awesomepost

Dude, I totally agree with you, but as I've learned here at the SRB2MB: Numbers account to EVERYTHING. If you can get enough idiot users to follow something totally idiotic, then more and more will join, until the entire board is forced to adapt. This was a set up. The users are going bonkers. Just let them have their (idiotic) fun, and just wait for this charade to end. That's what I'm doing. :|

I dunno, I find the general idea of this funny. I don't think any of this classifies as gay, nor have I made jokes about it being gay. I think of it more as extremely girly.

Also, please stop generalizing. I hate it when people refer to an entire community when their only referring to a specific group.

I too, think its funny in a way, but you don't see me acting like a complete idiot, do you?

This makes me kinda anxious for next year's apr. fools prank.
And the reactions to that.
Just hang in there for a day. It'll be over soon.

Sheesh, SonicMaster.

April Fools Day is the one day where you can be a retard and nobody cares.

Accept it, sailor.

Yeah. I mean really. This is the only time where we can actually not be confined by the strict MB rules as long as people don't overdo it. You would defeat the whole purpose of April Fools Day if we can't make fun of anything. Just relax, k? If you hate this day so much, then leave until it returns to normal. You are getting uptight over this for no reason. This exact situation happened last year.

My only advice I can give is this: Deal with it.

Sonict said:
This exact situation happened last year.

no it didn't

last year's prank was actually FUNNY
this year's is lame
yes there was "OMG UR GOING 2 FAR !!!" stuffs happening, but that only added onto the lulz because they were instantly banned; the theme ALLOWED this type of behavior to be funny. now, it's just retarded cutesyness with pink, rainbows, and unicorns. not only that, but every time someone acts serious, it totally deters from the RUB2 thing. hey, you did it first by saying something "in all seriousness", anyway (i remember seeing this~). that's an AWESOME feat compared to last year, right? wrong

"OMG HE POSTED SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THIS MUST SAY "OMG UR RUININ THE FUNZORZ""

yeesh. if you were REALLY true to the character, you wouldn't act serious at all. you'd brush off the negative feedback and act silly. foxblitzz is a great example of this. instead, you need to counteract it. why? you, as an administrator, should be able to handle this kind of stuff in times of idiocy with added unicorns; come on.

so much for a fun joke, eh? it seems to have gotten everyone wound up over something so ****ing trivial it's hilarious

Make better jokes for April Fools. Well, the gay theme was OK, but what most users here did was just retarded. A thing is the forum skin, something different is this completely stupid attitude people are having. Stop.

Lighten up. There is absolutely no problem with a forum design for 5 year old girls. If you think children's toys and My Little Pony is homosexual, you can go right ahead, but the rest of us are just going to have fun without you.

Now let's just go back to discussing which Sonic character is the biggest hunk and forget these whiners.

Ash said:
Sonict said:
This exact situation happened last year.

no it didn't

last year's prank was actually FUNNY
this year's is lame
yes there was "OMG UR GOING 2 FAR !!!" stuffs happening, but that only added onto the lulz because they were instantly banned; the theme ALLOWED this type of behavior to be funny. now, it's just retarded cutesyness with pink, rainbows, and unicorns. not only that, but every time someone acts serious, it totally deters from the RUB2 thing. hey, you did it first by saying something "in all seriousness", anyway (i remember seeing this~). that's an AWESOME feat compared to last year, right? wrong

"OMG HE POSTED SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THIS MUST SAY "OMG UR RUININ THE FUNZORZ""

yeesh. if you were REALLY true to the character, you wouldn't act serious at all. you'd brush off the negative feedback and act silly. foxblitzz is a great example of this. instead, you need to counteract it. why? you, as an administrator, should be able to handle this kind of stuff in times of idiocy with added unicorns; come on.

so much for a fun joke, eh? it seems to have gotten everyone wound up over something so ****ing trivial it's hilarious

You know what? I think you are lame calling this lame. While your opinion matters in most cases, in this case, you don't get the true meaning behind this and you seem to be on a put down roll lately. Haven't you had enough of the put downs yet?

I will certainly be serious when it involves people over-reacting and to be honest. I never was good act acting out anyways. I know you think I am ruining stuff, when however, you are by complaining about how I am being serious. While you think this joke is complete B&, other people think it is funny as hell.

Conclusion, I suck at acting and I prefer to tell people seriously when they do it too. Now, can you please stop this? I will stop only if you do since I believe you were the one who had to complain about this whole thing in the first place.

EDIT: Damn it. Mystic beat me and locked it. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back