xmas.WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

shado

the name is twi
Well, someone already released their version, but get my version here.
I did this because they may not have done:
  • THZ2/3/end of THZ1=Santa's Workshop
    Present Capsules
DO NOT DELETE. THIS IS MY WORK.
Merry Christmas.
EDIT: Thank you, Ground, for fixing my URL.
I "hired" TDM to make sprite edits, such as item presents, but he isn't doing anything yet... C'mon, I want this done by the end of New Year's Day...

Your URL fails. One, the A HTML tag is better, and two, you don't need quotes. Anyways, seems interesting. DLing...

EDIT: Pretty good. Since you actually used new maps, that opened up more possibilities, albeit increasing the filesize. So... why does Santa use lasers to make toys?

A rant on my progress

Who says I did nothing? I have a Paint opened up right now editing Eggman into ***** *** (secret).

This is a good wad, by the way. And with the graphics, it'll be a pretty Christmas. (No ref to PrettySRB2, don't get your hopes up)

Oh, and a very speedy New Year to all of you. I resolve to take the time to polish some of my previous releases (GHZ Race, I'm talking to you), be less of a newbie-style member of the forums, and to release more. But for now, I'll go help Santa with the lasers. They seem to be malfunctioning...

I wuvs it. One thing that I was disappointed in was that the CEZ wall texture was still the same as GFZ, just like in the normal 3DREND.dll. I don't know if anyone would use this, but maybe. It's just a blue tone, but I would like to see the walls change.

Still, that was awesome. Thank you for making THZ 2 look different!!

Well, you could've done a little bit better with just replacing textures. I don't like THZ1 and THZ2 too much.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Still, that was awesome. Thank you for making THZ 2 look different!!

THZ1 looks very awesome especially in software.

You might want to fix something here...

Messages appear in Zone 1-2 and it lags like heck.

Behold the mighty REDWALL in Zone 1-3.

Everything has disappeared, even the character in Zone 2-1.

HOM bug appears in Zone 2-2. (Won't show in OpenGL, but its bad to see it.)

*To SonicX8000: Gee, never showed up in my testing. But I only use Software due to it being default for the exe.*

*To Chao Freak 1: Is that JPEG? I don't like the dithering of JPEG. All my SRB2 pictures are bitmaps due to XWE supporting them. Anything else is in PNG. I just like the name...*

*To shado: Apologies for not meeting the deadline. I always claim pressuring a human only increases the chance of failure.*

While I'm here, I might as well say that I am making slight progress on the GX. I have completed and compiled about half the planned graphics, so I should have it done, ah, let's say, before you finally lay hands on that shiny new Brawl package in the works. Now to go buy a Wii...

More bugs to report, this time theres alot in ZONE 2-2 in software.

Having walls jump out of nowhere can scare you, really...

I know that. I looked around srb2.srb, the sprites aren't in there. Well, they are, but it doesn't work when I try to replace them. I even made a topic about it, and someone said that the font was an actual font instead of sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back