The many death's of SRB2 (whackjood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why people upload that kind of videos >_>

At least SMS died in a way that fits him :P

I can't tell if I'm loved or hated, anyway to answer Sik's question. I made that video because I was bored and it passed the time quite nicely.

The characters who died:
Sonic,
Tails,
Knuckles,
Luigi,
Crawlie,
Senya,
MetalSonic,
Espio,
(Some character I don't know... I think it's a chao),
Espio, again...,
Senku,
Nitemare,
Amy, and
Super Mystic Sonic.

Why did Espio have to die twice? And who is that guy that repeatedly appears during this video? I mean the one who says "You must die" at the beginning.

Espio twice because I had already used him to record the THZ turret death. Then I wanted to get some footage of the many many ghouls trick with GH2.wad and espio.wad loaded together.

Also the guy who says "You must die!" is Ganon from one of the terrible Legend of Zelda CD-I games.

Monster Iestyn said:
And who is that guy that repeatedly appears during this video? I mean the one who says "You must die" at the beginning.
You dare bring non-knowledge of internet memes to my lair? YOU MUST DIE! *sith lightning*

Most of them were simple deaths, so it wasn't funny. The only one I did found funny was Senku. That Acid Missile level is so hard, watching others die like that is hilarious.

Yeah, but you can have Knuckles climbing a wall and he won't be blown away by the wind :P

Did you really need to edit the topic title so people could see who made it? It's pretty clear by the youtube account who made the video after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back