JESUSBEAM!!! (JBeam.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... How is it offensive though? Just because it word Jesus in it it is automattically gonna piss you off? This same thing happened to me when I said "Oh my god" on a netgame and someone yelled "hey I believe in him don't diss him!". What the heck did I do? How is this offensive? It isn't like they're saying "I fart on ur god!" or something... By the way I am Christian.

I am half Christan, half Atheist. :wink:
I believe in God, but I don't think he created everything we see today.
---------------------------------------

I agree with sasuketo uzuchihamaki.

How is it offensive? It's kind of says that Jesus can shoot a giant laser beam and kill Sa/tan and other evil things. It's like saying Jesus is

ALL POWERFUL!

So stop complaining. It's respecting Jesus, not dissing him. OKAY?

PS: re-upload link please. :D *Shot*

WAD master said:
I am half Christan, half Atheist. :wink:
I believe in God, but I don't think he created everything we see today.

I first started believing in God when I was on a bike ride with meh dad.
A van with a bicycle on it's back passed me, and for a split second at one peculiar angle, It looked like a cross. The front wheel was the bottom, the back wheel the top, and the two handlebars the sides.
I SWEAR, THAT THING LIT UP! :eek:
No offense, but we don't want to hear your [sarcasm] life story. [/sarcasm]

It's not my life's story. It's thirty minutes of it.

Clean out your eyes, Woman!

So I guess everyone else was off topic then? HMM? Cuz they were all talking about being offended. I just wanted to shut them up. Don't like it? I don't care.
--------------------------------------------------

Look, the term "offensive" has been so abused lately that it's not even worth crap if someone says it. "I'm offended by this..." and "I'm offended be that..." Just shut up about being offended. Seriously. There's always going to be something somewhere that offends someone, and I'm sick of the world whining about it. People shouldn't have to walk on their toes to avoid offending someone. If it offends you, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back