Srb2 on vgmusic radio! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB250

I was listening to vgmusic radio, a station I found today when sufing the 'net. I know every1 here probably knows this already, but they play Srb2's soundtrack on it, among other cool mp3's.
I was listening to the station when Deep Sea Act 1's music came on (Used in Mystic Realm's 'Midnight Freeze' zone) It was cool to hear it along with sonic team's official songs.

Just thought I'd express how awesome it is. :mrgreen:

Thats preety neat :P.

Somebody should make a SRB2 internet radio. Seriously, think how much it would own :mrgreen: .

Of course VGMusic Radio has SRB2 music. Arrow hosts the server and he composed most of SRB2's tunes :P

If you want to listen the SRB2 musics you can hack music.dta :P Or just add the Sound Test option for a next version. ;)

Meh.... I think im just going to hook up that PC I was talking about to my USB hard drive which has 40 Gigs of Video Game Music and turn the PC to a Radio Server.

Oooh, you said the s word... (without *ing all of it, that is)

A music server would be cool! Make sure that you have lots of cool music from lesser known games, sometimes they are overlooked too much.

I wasn't aware that the guy who composed most of srb2's music also was the owner of the server *shrug*

GB250 said:
A music server would be cool! Make sure that you have lots of cool music from lesser known games, sometimes they are overlooked too much.

I wasn't aware that the guy who composed most of srb2's music also was the owner of the server *shrug*
Translation: Play lots of Radiant Silvergun music.

A super-rare shooting game on the Sega Saturn that's only available as an import, I think.

Along those lines, I'm also thinking Frontmission 1 and Bahamut Lagoon, both of which had great music.

I'm still thinking Radiant Silvergun. Info here.

Also, music is here. I'd recommend starting with Debris and Penta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back