[Open Assets] Eggmanese - Eggman can talk!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demnyx Onyxfur

Demnyx Onyxfur
A few days ago I went on #srb2fun and asked for help with a Lua script that makes the usual boss music change when said boss enters it's pinch mode. I PM'd FuryHunter about it and he made about 95% of the code, that being how the script detects the health of a boss. I just tweaked the numbers to fit the idea. Out of 3 nights of work (I'm terrible at Lua), this is the result.
Might as well post the updated version I use on my server here. The only thing that really changed was the Eggmobile in Egg Rock Zone 2 now will not change the music, or use its pinch sound, but it still has attack sound. Personally, it feels weird when I don't play with this added, so I always use it on my server. Have fun with this.

Contains:
- Normal Boss + Pinch music (Sonic Advance 2)
- Final Boss + Pinch music (Sonic Advance 2)
- Each boss has its own "pinch speech".
- Works with Mystic Realm

I may update this very soon, it might not be a big one, but I thought I'd give it a look since it's been a while.

In case the attachment does not work, you can download it from Mediafire.

Attachments

• Eggmanese.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,060
Last edited:
There is a bug with this. If you die during a fight in Multiplayer and the pinch music is playing, it reverts to the "non-pinch" music. No idea why.

This is really interesting...I actually want to put this into my levels and see the results.

There is a bug with this. If you die during a fight in Multiplayer and the pinch music is playing, it reverts to the "non-pinch" music. No idea why.

Because the musics resets to the normal one.
This is the same thing when you die in a level that is supposed to change the music with executors in multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back