Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

Today is Turkey day*, and plus its Macy's Thanksgiving parade!
Here is a clip showing Pokemon and Pikachu's 10th appearance.
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=143450

What did you eat? I had Turkey, Mashed potatoes, stuffing, beans, and Mountain Dew. (You know, the best soda. ^.^)

Today is the day to show your thanks.

*Yes, I know not every country celebrates this holiday.

Just letting everyone know... I ate all the pie. Not really. Just had sweet potatoes, stuffing, mixed mash potatoes with bacon and some veggies. That and pork ((We had a big gathering over and I waited too long to serve myself so yeah... no turkey :\))

Ah, Thanksgiving~ Easily in my top 3 for Holidays~
I hope that you all had a grand time eating foodz. :3 I know I did~
I mean... Gravy goes good on absolutely ANYTHING.
So yeah~ Happy Thanksgiving~

This Thanksgiving, I played the Goldeneye 007 Wiimake for the first time. Easily the best Thanksgiving I had in a while.

I ate Mac 'n Cheeese, turkey, ham(which taste SO much better than the turkey by SO much), green spinach(I think), and some suspicious food that looked like vegetables soaked in some sort of liquid.

I tried stuffing on Thanksgiving. Don't know how I'd lived without it! ^^
But anyway, I had Turkey, some mashed potatoes, crescent rolls, and some Mint-Chocolate-Chip-Ice-Cream-With-Oreo-Crust Pie. Stuffing and the Pie tasted so good. :3

I took a break from my homework for a day. I watched the parade on TV, we ordered our Thanksgiving dinner from the supermarket, I watched a Burn Notice marathon, spent time with the family, played Pokemon, and reflected on Thanksgiving with Clannad instead of digging through Touhou remixes like I usually do.

Now I must try to take advantage of the time the kids are spending visiting the other half of our family to get homework done.

I can't remember everything I ate. O_o
There was this pie there... it had cream cheese, caramel, coconut, and I believe walnuts and whipped cream. That was the best pie ever.
And I know I'm a little late. I haven't had internet the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back