Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't "cheat" to become a moderator or administrator. You have to earn the privilege. Mystic is the god of these boards, and I bet he's frowning upon you right now.

Guys, he is most likely asking how to get admin powers in-game, hence why it is in the General Discussion forum.

As for the answer to that question, you start with admin powers if you start your own netgame. If you join someone else's netgame, you must either have them use the VERIFY command on you, or you must use the LOGIN command with the admin password (the host sets that password with the PASSWORD command).

Yes, in-game there isn't a "cheat" to become admin either. The host of the game has to make you into one.

If I recall correctly, only admins can use the command, along with any other cheats such as GRAVITY. Cheats will also mark the game as modified.

And by the way, try not to double-post.

True Hyper Sonic said:
RAIKEN said:
What is the code to make yourself an admin?Please help me I'm new.

This post made me laugh.

He was talking about netgame admin.

Furiousfox already explained this, but just to be sure, I'll do it again. To become a admin in joined games, ask the host if he can make you a admin. If the admin asks how, tell him to type in console: Verify <yournumber>

If you don't know what <yournumber> is, type NODES in console to see yourself, togheter with your number. That number should be behind verify.

Example: You are node 3. Tell the host to type in console: verify 3

If the host has done it right, you should receive the message: "password correct. You are now a admin"

------------------------------

Some servers use passwords. Those passwords are used incase a user wants to make himself admin, without asking all the time. To make yourself admin, of course you're gonna need the password. Just ask the host for it. Once you know the password, type in console: login <whatever password>

Example: Flame_the_hedgehog hosts a game. You join. You ask Flame if he uses a password. His answer is "yes". You ask him what password is it. The password is: tehspazzo. You type in console: login tehspazzo

Now're your adminstrator, and you can use map change, game change, startrings, gravity, startlives, and all those host things.

----------------------------------

Well? Did you understand? Oh, and by the way....you're automaticly a admin when you host a netgame. If you have any left-over questions, feel free to ask. Just rename the topic to something else. "Cheats" doesn't fit.

Foxblitz basicly pointed out all of the chances of becoming secondary admin in Net-play. But like somebody said, there are no cheats in sonic robo blast 2, only secrets, unlockables and debug options.

Off Topic: *To Foxblitz* Some real good grammer on this post. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back