Sonic Wildfire, New name and new trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexmonk0

http://gonintendo.com/?p=4855

Wow, that logo looks the sex :D

Well this trailer looks quite simply awesome. Well, I'm looking forward to this over Sonic 06 now (mainly thanks to this trailer and how positive the media have been when they've played and previewed it).

Holy dear god almighty that looks awesome. Also, best logo ST has used in a game in years. :D

This is most certainly going on my preorder list, kthx

Yeah, the music seems pretty good as well (is that vocals I hear?).

The best part was totally the dinosaur at the end though, hands down.

Introduce dinosaurs and any game is automatically awesome :P .

I watched gameplay videos of this the other day. I think Secret of the Rings is shaping up to be a good one.

Its setting isn't really traditional Sonic, but it looks as if the out-of-place environment just seems right for the gameplay, like a breath of fresh air. The speedy action looks pretty intense, and I quite dig the music :).

Thanks a lot, Mystic. All of the videos, both downloaded and watched on the net, kept stopping in the middle. I'll try the first link.

And plus, the only new part in this trailer is the beggining with Sonic + the Wii Control and the new Title. Andy showed me the whole level video already, from start to the goal. Man that hedgehog's cool.

Yeah, the video looks great, the music sounds great, but I personally liked Sonic Wildfire better x.x

My word, that looks like the most AWESOME video game clip I have EVER SEEN. That one PWNS the NextGen clips. Times like these I truly wish that there was a way to get video games to work on PCs. :evil:

A gryo mouse is NOTHING compared to what the Wiimote can do. Maybe a Wii -> PC converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back