The Pink Shadow Android Wild IRC bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
(Sorry if this isn't the place for this)

Ladies and gentlemen... and whatever the heck Slippy is. I am now pleased to present the wierdest of my creations: The Pink Shadow Android is what I call: A wild IRC bot. She is a dynamic bot that can function on virtually any channel and be controlled by virtually anyone. She will come to any channel, simply message Pink_Shadow_Android with "come (channel you want her to join)" and viola! She does not speak on her own (Except for the auto-huggle on certain channels) and is controlled via /msg. To get a list of commands as well as the usual help on specific commands by help (command name), simply type /msg Pink_Shadow_Android help. Her current commands allow her to speak based on what she is told to say (Though there isn't a help topic on that one) as well as the evil "huggle" (known as attack). Keep in mind that (with the exception of "help" and "say") every command you send her must have the channel name as a last parameter.

If anyone's realy serious about this and want an easier way to control the bot then here is a code to add to the remote section of your scripts to control her with right clicking.

Code:
menu channel {
  Android
  .Remove:/msg Pink_Shadow_Android Leave $chan
  .Summon:/msg Pink_Shadow_Android come $chan
  .Credits:/msg Pink_Shadow_Android credits $chan
  .Rules:/msg Pink_Shadow_Android rules $chan
  .Say: /msg Pink_Shadow_Android say $chan $?="Tell her what to say:"
  .Help:/msg Pink_Shadow_Android help

}

menu nicklist {
  Attack!: /msg Pink_Shadow_Android attack $1 $chan
}

Anyway, sorry if you don't want this on the SRB2 forums. Feel free to critisize and mudsling the bot in this topic.

A few things I forgot to mention:
Be sure to check the terms of usage, accessed using the rules command.
I can see anything that the android see's and I have complete control over her.
The Android is supposed to be a girl.
She only works on Espernet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back