The crazies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtheman14

Not this moron again...
I've seen a couple of adverts for it (some including kids cycling backwards) and just basicly I made this thread for the movies discussion and also to find out more about the film.
Just to start, say what you think of the film: what you like/dislike which parts were funny etc.
Discuss

What a horrible topic.

No, really, no comment on the film's quality, but this topic did all the wrong things: no thought of the OP's to spark discussion, no explanation as to what the hell the film is (Chisuun had to step up and do it FOR the OP), patronizing the readers with "what, you've never heard of it?" (not especially damning, but no, I don't watch horror/suspense much, so of course I've not heard of it), and perhaps the most egregious of all, the original post boils down to "this is the X topic, discuss X here" and nothing more. If this post wasn't eight months old, I might be flagging a warning for useless posting. Since it's not, and discussion of this film seems to be at a standstill for the most part (we're still debating what the film even is more than anything else), I'm just going to lock it. If it really merits discussion, please try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back