SRB2: Star Wars Beta 3.0! (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wad? Or the lightsaber? Well this is how you use the wad:
Code:
addfile SRB2_star_wars.wad
addfile srb2starwars.soc
addfile Vader_Battle_Maps.wad
Or you can use SRB2 Net, or the provided bat file.

You use the lightsaber by pressing the shoot button. (Lightsaber replaces throwing ring. :P) I hope to fix this so the lightsaber is sorta like it's own weapon ring. That way you have a choice to use the lightsaber or not.

Yeah, I'll import the SOC into the main wad in the next release. BTW, I've been doing some actually decent SOCcing on this that doesn't glitch!

For The lightsaber Weapon ring (if your going to do one) Try putting a Mini lightsaber through a ring or have two light sabers through a ring.

Uhh..my latest SRB2: Star Wars mod Beta. With all the newest stuff I've added to it. Including working SOCcage. A.K.A. Link update.

EDIT: ...So...do you like what I've done?...

zck2020 said:
Where do I enter that in the SOC?
In the States part i guess, but i can't remeber what the red ring state num thing is though
EDIT: Now, if the gun wasn't see through and lower down, then it be really good, but now, it's just good :P:P:P
and you do know that the BFG is suspended in mid air :P

light dasher said:
EDIT: Now, if the gun wasn't see through and lower down, then it be really good, but now, it's just good :P:P:P
I cant figure out how to make the gun non-transparent. I looked for the crosshair thing num so I could uncheck transparency, but I can't find it! :P
light dasher said:
Must be because I forgot to save it as a DOOM FLAT. :P

I kinda already figured out the A_AbsoluteColor thing, but th problem is that I don't want replace the shooting with lightsaber swinging. So I'm trying to make the lightsaber it's own weapon ring. The problem is that it's confuzzling to SOC. (:P

But anyway, you like the other new stuff I added? If not, the please tell me how I could improve.

Warning: In the following string of ASCII example images of a lightsaber weapon ring the | / \ and - are the thrown weapon.

Peligro:(above message in Espanol)

try making the saber spin like it was buzzsawed at the opponent.

EXAMPLE: Shooter | / - \ | / - \ | Shootee

Eh wot? *SHOT* I guess that could work. I'll see if people like it in the next release.

EDIT: Ok, I've successfully SOCced that. The homing ring is now a lightsaber. :)

Sweet mod! I love SRB2 star wars! *downloads* OMG Darth Vader! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back