Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

This avatar I made just shows my top 3 favorite Touhou characters. Marisa Kirisame (Yellow Section), Reisen Udongein Inaba (Red Section), and Komachi Onozuka (Blue Section). The sprites I used are from Touhou 12.3.

It's Pinkie Pie. JUST LOOK AT IT. It's giving you diabeetus right now.

I'd suggest laying off the sugar for a little while to compensate.

Sonic Shorts Volume 7. Tails just about to have a nice taste of dead rabbit, hence why it says 'I'm Rabbid' on his dinner-bib thing.

I found this image on google images and thought it was awesome and that I had to have it as an avatar. It is a puppet version of Manos: the Hands of Fate (called Manos: the hands of felt). More info here

Last edited:
It's Pinkie Pie. JUST LOOK AT IT. It's giving you diabeetus right now.

This probably would give me diabeetus if I hadn't seen the rest of that particular image's... uh... "content". What's being shown is adorable I guess.

Anyways, I decided to stop being lazy and resize the avatar I have everywhere else. Because Pinkie looks nice when her hair is straight.

This avatar is a girl named Yumina from a...how should I say this.... I can't tell you that but she's one of the main characters from a ??? Rated Game called Yumina The Ethereal. If your curious about it then you'll have to look for it on your own.

Edit: I cropped this out of a preference of her.

Last edited:
Torgo, this thing you have brought to my attention is a thing of beauty and awe, just like its inspiration.

This is supposedly Laika, purportedly the first Soviet dog to be suffocated and broiled in outer space.

Last edited:
Now I have yet ANOTHER made with that program, but this avatar is a placeholder until the knux one gets finished. This is a 30 min. job.

It's me, on a sonic battle card. Someone on the insider made an awesome sonic battle card maker. However, I did the card background myself.

got sick of my intentionally horrible avatars, so i went to something else.

also i love changelings

Decided to change my avatar to the very first one I ever had on the mb, just for lulz.
EDIT: [The above statement is no longer applicable, as my avatar has changed since]

Last edited:
Mines is a Photoshoped letter "G" (Which is the first letter of my username of course. =P)
And I Made it to look like an apple icon. (And...I Failed)

Mine's a pair of sprites of my fan character, Fuzz on a blue background.
Gen made the Sonic Advance style one, and I made the Sonic 3 one. So...yeah, I suck hard at shading, well I did when I edited the Sonic 3 Sonic sprite anyway.
(Thanks for the epic Fuzz sprite, Gen.)

My Avatar is simple "That Purple Fox Guy" until I decide to make or get another one, but I like this one so... thats it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back