Its enough!!

Are you annoyed about april first

• Yes!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!!!!

• Um I dont really care.......

• Just bring the master server back up logan!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Sonic

Before you come around here and complain mightily about the content of this post, I might note the date this post was made. -Mystic

OK!
Im tired of trying to get on the master server!
And what the hell is wrong with the forums!
Hitler wouldnt even be proud!
So this will happen every april fools day!
Whos anoyed?
If you are say I!!!

Ye fail at topic making.... Yar!
You shall be eaten and then spit out for not tasting good.
DO NOT QUESTION TEH FUHRER!!

It's annoying but don't make such a big deal about it. Do your dang homework and play srb2 then. I mean seriously,364 1/4 days in a year and you need to make a big deal over 1 day lost of srb2? It's annoying but sheesh, get over it. And you mean to say you don't do anything but srb2? jeez, srb2 drained your free will, how do you live on the chair all day? You ask what you're supposed to do the whole day, play outside, go to the park, draw, play catch with your dad, there are tons of things to do. And I have a week of school too you know! most of the kids here do too.

Yes, this isn't good. Nazis were horible people who aren't a joke. This does need to end.

Although you're acting like n00bs, so the admins and mods probly wont listen to you now. :?

You can go along with the joke and still apose it.
Down with the fuhrers, lets start an internet uprising against the current goverment ruling the forums.

on Edge said:
Yes, this isn't good. Nazis were horible people who aren't a joke. This does need to end.

Don't like it? Go away then, dammit, you're ruining everyone else's fun.

Are you sick of seeing Nazis and Swasticas every page click? Do you take offense from the hitler at the top of the screen?

Well with new and improved X in the upper right hand corner, you can be spared from all the nazi-ness of April Fools day.

You should send everyone who got banned pms saying some stupid reason why. Like opposing the all powerful german goverment.

I don't know anything about nazi's but some of my best friends and one of my karate intructors are german and I am in Virginia. I only didn't like Hitler because he was like the biggest racist of all history. Why are you celebrating him?

How did Ronin Sanji post he was banned, if he was banned?
The day is almost 1/2 over and I am using draykon's MS

I Don't really care about the master server being down Because ive not been playing SRB2 (A.K.A. NAB2) ive been playing other games recently Please don't get me permabanned

All Hail Blitzkrieg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back