Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• I love our rulers.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally disgusted by how it looks. Our part of the Nazi? Our's was a joke also. Okay? There really isn't a point in this. Learn to detect Internet sarcasm plz and thnku.

Ronin, I have some things I'd like to say to you,
But they would probably be counted as backseat modding, so I'll shut up right now.

FuriousFox said:
Since alot of you don't seem to get it, I guess I'm left with no choice but to explain why we did this.

Surely most of you who have been in the community for at least a short while have heard someone else refer to one of the mods or admins as being a nazi; because we supposedly ban them from the master server, lock their topics, and kick them out of #srb2fun "for no reason". Well, we just decided to show you guys what things would be like if we really were nazis. It's just a joke; it's not meant to be offensive, it's not meant to refer to the holocaust or any of the other really bad things that happened during that time period. It's just meant to be a reference to how you guys are constantly viewing us as over-oppressive nazi dictators who control your every action within the community. If the joke seriously offends you that much, then just take a short vacation from the forums; things will be back to normal in about 10 1/2 hours.

Quoted for the absolute truth.

Draykon said:
If you're allowed to joke, then the Admins are as well.

Learn to use logic plz and thnku.

Don't even try and pull that. No, uh-uh, not happenin'. Know why? Appearently some members are getting banned for no reason. Izzat part of the joke. If so, they should be unbanned by tomorrow. If not... This was never a joke. Nazism never is, never will be. It's not FUNNY when you take it to the bloody extremes. Taking the MS down? Doesn't really matter since it does need to come down every now n' then. Drawing funny pix of Nazis? Okay. Changing a whole board and its look? Extremely pathetic.

Seriously, QQ more.

Now if you'll excuse me, we're too busy preparing the military parade down #srb2fun.

It's not FUNNY when you take it to the bloody extremes.

But that's why it's funny in the first place!

Appearently some members are getting banned for no reason.

They aren't really being banned. I'm just applying the usertitle to them, and not actually banning them. Take Neo Chaotikal, for instance. I changed his usertitle to permabanned the first post he made in the Heil Hilter topic. However, he was still able to post fine. All of these fake-bans will be taken down after today. Get a hold of yourself, will you?

My moms family was in the holocaust, you're just in a bad mood. (I was in one earlier sorry if you got annoyed at me)

Well, we get called Nazis constantly. If you have an issue with this, leave and come back tomorrow, when the forum will be back to normal.

Again, I keep saying it, I say it again: Lighten up.

You guys should be happy. A lot of you would have been given tempbans if this were any other day. We're incredibly lenient nazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back