• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love our rulers.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurgly

Before you come around here and complain mightily about the content of this post, I might note the date this post was made. -Mystic

Post here if you don't like the new Nazis thing, I don't at least.

It's an April Fools joke. The whole Nazi-mod thing has been around for a long time. It's just been manifested into the whole board this time. There's nothing harmful about this at all.

Maybe next year we can make a theme based around 9/11 and the banner can be the World Trade Centers falling. The mods can be the Al Qaeda. Won't that be fun?

Years don't matter. Tragedy is tragedy.

Given, I haven't seen anybody with an avi of people in a Concentration Camp yet.. But I really wouldn't put it above some people.

And maybe the year after the world trade center theme we can make a Hiroshima theme. And after that a Tsunami-victims theme! Won't that be fun?

NO!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

And, gee, why stop there? Why not get down to the specifics, and base a theme around how each member's mother / grandmother died, including the admins and the mods?

That's April Fool's material, for sure. =/

Since alot of you don't seem to get it, I guess I'm left with no choice but to explain why we did this.

Surely most of you who have been in the community for at least a short while have heard someone else refer to one of the mods or admins as being a nazi; because we supposedly ban them from the master server, lock their topics, and kick them out of #srb2fun "for no reason". Well, we just decided to show you guys what things would be like if we really were nazis. It's just a joke; it's not meant to be offensive, it's not meant to refer to the holocaust or any of the other really bad things that happened during that time period. It's just meant to be a reference to how you guys are constantly viewing us as over-oppressive nazi dictators who control your every action within the community. If the joke seriously offends you that much, then just take a short vacation from the forums; things will be back to normal in about 10 1/2 hours.

FuriousFox has betrayed the other Furhers! It won't end in about 10 1/2 hours! It will end never! All hail the Furhers!

EDIT: OHNOES! I mispelled Fuhrers! I must turn myself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back