• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ronin sanji said:
I have black hair, if you come after me I'll beat the **** out of you.

Oooh! An internet threat! You're obviously the head of your class! Not saying much, as fifth graders aren't that smart anyways.

I'm in 7th grade and average in my class. To be more specific, if you enter within contact of my neighborhood I will hit you on the head with cd player.

Lol. With a CD player, that's going to hurt, yes, but the soldiers will simply beat you harder.

Honestly, now you're just starting to sound like a child. This is all a joke, what happens in the past, usually doesn't repeat itself in the future.

Well, except for having a crappy president...

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Lol. With a CD player, that's going to hurt, yes, but the soldiers will simply beat you harder.

Honestly, now you're just starting to sound like a child. This is all a joke, what happens in the past, usually doesn't repeat itself in the future.

Well, except for having a crappy president...

Agreed, but this is still just a pain.

It's amazing how one question can turn into something that has nothing do to with what the question originally was. :roll:

OMG what happened to the forums. What would NAZIS want anything to do with srb2? Seriously, how did they get permision to do this? Are Mystic and SSNTails and all of them part of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back