These seem to be floating around a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeshiro

I noticed a few people posting videos recently, so I decided to put some of these up here. I present to you the Multiplayer Archives. I'd have to say I'm the best official cameraman in the SRB2 community...because as far as I know, I'm the only cameraman in the SRB2 community.

You always here about awesome netgames, but for anyone not playing, it's not all that exciting. I also see that many people arent even able to connect to netgames too often.

What do I do exactly? Thanks to Ree-c, I record SRB2 netgames with the help of the cameraman.wad set. With the help of these was, I record match games, CTF, and I've even tried my hand at being a living chasecam.

Samples:

Most of these clips are just Ree-c kicking serious ass. He's my top employer so far. I also have an interesting little skit I put together for fun. Keep in mind, these aren't staged. 100% unscripted ownage. The character skin I'm using is invisible, so they play as though I'm not even there.

Scorched - 30 second clip. Ree-c owns a n00b.
Stand off - One of the best netgames you'll ever watch. I didn't record every minute of every match. It's more of a soundless montage. Also, I had some purly awesome angles in the begining, but due to compression issues, you can't see most of it. The rest is really good though.
The Beat Down - Funny singleplayer thing I did.

It'd be better if I added some music, but I'm trying to respect the fact that not everyone has a really fast connection and and that some hate streaming videos to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back