Some of you are artist's eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, thats nice. 0.o
Mind Drawing something for me?
I can sprite, but cant draw for nothing.
spazzgodd0fh.png

It dosent have to be that exact pose, but use it for a reference.
I'd show you what I could draw, but I suspect people here don't want to see stick figures. ^_~

Here's how I draw with a mouse.
ackmouse1vm.png

I made that within 5 minutes.
I also make sprites for Shuffle's LOZ mod.
Speaking of which, I haven't made any in about a month. I should go bully myself into making something.

Spazzo said:
Holy crap, thats nice. 0.o
Mind Drawing something for me?
I can sprite, but cant draw for nothing.
spazzgodd0fh.png

It dosent have to be that exact pose, but use it for a reference.
I'd show you what I could draw, but I suspect people here don't want to see stick figures. ^_~

Yes! :D I'll do it! it will be done in a few days!

I had this project at school to make a super hero.. I made about six pictures, just messing around (it's a digital photo class, you're supposed to take a picture, not make one ;P). Anyways, they're on the Mac at school, I'll bring 'em here and upload 'em on tuesday.

fox.dx2 said:
Look at the Inuyasha picture.
It was edited in paint, wasn't it?

Are you talking about Zeshiro's picture of himself with spikes?

Yeah, he notices the similarity too, but its not Inu Yasha. Its Zeshiro as he would be if he had never cut his spikes off.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the comment. Some admin (not Mystic) IP banned the user name I made for that avatar (Mystic's Evil Twin) and either did or didn't know that I made it. I made that "I Sowwy" picture for Mystic when I e-mailed him about it.

Oh yeah, and this avatar I have already? Sketched, inked, scanned, cleaned in Paint, by yours truly. :D

Who, Blitzz? Kaos or me?

If it was me you were talking to... that Sonic pic isn't finished in Paint X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back