Md2.dat

It doesn't come with the game, you have to create it in notepad. Open notepad, and save the file as MD2.dat. Make sure to have the "file type" set to "all files."

Lol I got my answer from the king of all md2s

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

It doesn't come with the game, you have to create it in notepad. Open notepad, and save the file as MD2.dat. Make sure to have the "file type" set to "all files."

When you mean by that, you mean on SRB2Launcher?

Go on the SRB2 Wiki and look up "md2.dat". It tells you how to create it there.

Alright I followed everything that the wiki told me to do but in the console it still says error loading md2.dat

You need to have a MD2 folder in your SRB2 folder with MD2S in it, So it can work.

Alright I followed everything that the wiki told me to do but in the console it still says error loading md2.dat
Try downloading a pack that has MD2 on it.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I don't recommend creating it by yourself, the guy that made the MD2 should do it.

Srb2 2.2 md2

Im asking from a SRB2 2.2 tutoriel...
Why i did said tutoriel?
I dont know..

The way MD2s are loaded has changed in 2.2. Even if you had a pack from 2.1 and got it working, it probably still wouldn't look right because the way animations are handled is also different. Please wait until someone (Probably Jeck) releases an updated pack.

The way MD2s are loaded has changed in 2.2. Even if you had a pack from 2.1 and got it working, it probably still wouldn't look right because the way animations are handled is also different. Please wait until someone (Probably Jeck) releases an updated pack.
If the way animations are handled is the order of the animations, then mines should work right away, but they aren't.
I think is not only the order, I think it has to do with more of screwing up something, or not telling the order which animations go.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back