remixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I don't really get your question. What is it that you're really asking?

chaos_sonic said:
I don't know is there soposed to be a sertain type of media your sopposed to use if so try this http://www.sonicstyle.org/fanremixes.html#

Side Note: Do you know how to spell these words correctly, or were you just typing fast and you didn't notice your errors? Also, why are there lots of errors in grammar and punctuation?

No and well i heard it was called internet slang wich stands for words spellt (if that is how you spell it)short .I only typed like this on pc,and I'm not asking a question.I thought I could put music up here for y'all to use.

Rule 2 said:
Usage of excessive punctuation, bad grammar, and generally being an idiot is extremely, extremely frowned upon. If you cannot type correctly, learn how to before you enter the board.
This includes internet slang.

You guys are being jerks, really.

It's not as if he's some n00b who's all like "HOW DU U GUYZ MAEK CHARS? MA CHARS NAME IS 'FONIC' IS PUPRLE SONIK!!451!!" or anything, he's just used to spelling like 90% of the internet world does.

Believe it or not, guys, the internet is not an english essay, and I've seen much worse.

As for the remixes, I'm not a fan of MIDI. If you can sequence it that well with MIDI, add real instruments, please.

Thanks for the support , and I don't know what you mean with the remix part .This is just what I found on the internet I thought people could use for srb2. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back