We All Saw This Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Sonic Forum was taken out for lack of good posts, why hasn't the characters section?

Alot of the crap in the Sonic forum was "NEW SONIC GAME" or "BEST SONIC CHAR" or even "FAVORITE/LEAST <whatever> ".

Chaos said:
Alot of the crap in the Sonic forum was "NEW SONIC GAME" or "BEST SONIC CHAR" or even "FAVORITE/LEAST <whatever> ".
You forget "WHY <something> IS <something>" and "WHAT <something> IS/ARE MADE OF" :P

I never really went there... *refers to nadjili's avatar* =\

All I saw there was Sonic is AWESUM, or AWSMST SNC WD FL, nothing really good. So it didn't matter to me whether or not the Sonic forum got locked. Except...now we're going to get those garbage topics IN THE VIDEO GAME FORUM!!! >_<

I liked it. That's kind bad that it's gone, but there was sure a lot of sucky fanchars in there at some points.

Major Question brought on by this. I understand the Sonic Forum going down in flames, but why the fifth forum under Releases? because it was unneeded?

It's archived due to the nonsense crap. Now we have to rape the Game Discussion forum for all of our Sonic-based discussion topics.

n00bs....n00bs.....n00bs....
Why don't we just ban these stupid people instead of taking away our freedom as Sonic fans to talk about Sonic in a forum? That or be nice to them, and help them out with their typing skills? No..... They'd need a lot more work than that wouldn't they?
You guys are getting a little strict, don't you think? First it started with taking away the smilies, and now this! ......I don't know what to say..... SEGA has more freedom, yet some Sonic fans there don't like Sonic.... If I could I'd put a shocked smilie but then again, you guys have gotten a little too strict and got rid of the colorful smilies.

Check out 72. I got banned once for saying Yoshi sucked. I got warns for something like "isn't this against the rules?" and "please, grow up." It's obvious that users there do that all the time and never get into trouble. The mods there just let specific people do what they want, and press rules on others. Stupid Ultra Mario got to be a mod, he got to spam whenever he wanted, flame, and act completely stupid...because he was a friend of JJ. (or LKA)

The rules here aren't really that tough. Smileys never really do their job of expressing emotion. They just make you look stupid. The size thing was removed because the admins don't like small text themselves, while others may like it. The Sonic subforum was removed because they are tired of the crap going on in there. Besides, GD does a good enough job; we can use it for all of our Sonic-related questions. VG can be for the games. The admins will possible remove our rights to talk about Sonic altogether, since "HEY GUYS, A NEW SONIC GAME" is something that really ticks them off.

Smilies are not colourful! They were extremely abused and overused. Good riddance to them. Same with the size tags.

As for the Sonic The Hedgehog forum, there weren't many good posts in it, and that's why it's been locked and archived.

For some reason, I think you're becoming a n00b yourself, but I'm not meaning to make you mad at me.

Monster Iestyn said:
Smilies are not colourful! They were extremely abused and overused. Good riddance to them. Same with the size tags.

As for the Sonic The Hedgehog forum, there weren't many good posts in it, and that's why it's been locked and archived.

For some reason, I think you're becoming a n00b yourself, but I'm not meaning to make you mad at me.
Well.....If I remember correctly there was that one person who did keep on making them stupid polls of Who's beeter than who in the Sonic forum....Then there were many threads on Marine.......maybe it was a good decision to get rid of the Sonic forum, but still..... I miss that part of the forums.
I understand that smilies might not be your thing. I hardly use them anyway.....but whenever I feel like it, I'd put an occasional smilie somewhere in my post. So I kind of miss those.
And my last point across. Wouldn't your outburst on smilies be the start of flaming me? Hopefully not...... See, I'm not that much of a n00b as you think I am. I try not to flame people.....Many people here remember last year when I flamed them about the ratings for new Sonic games and held my opinion over theirs. At that point I was a newbie. But I learned from that mistake. So.....when'd you join here, newbie? Two weeks ago? Already seems that you're trying to put your opinion over mine and flame me.

Sik said:
You forget "WHY <something> IS <something>" and "WHAT <something> IS/ARE MADE OF" :P

I think it was that one that destroyed it. I mean seriously: "What are the emeralds made of?", "Scientific explanation of rings?","Why is sonic blue?".

Those were getting on my nerves...

I agree that they got old quick, but they were good ways to gauge the intellegence of the user that posted there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back