SRB2JTE supervirus activate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionguy555

OH YEAH!
I have heard from an E-mail from a name of SRB2Wiki Boyoyo and E-mail address deathskull.die@ yahoo.com that said while playing SRB2JTE, order a large pizza with anchovies to 555 supersonic lane to activate the supervirus. What does it mean by " order a pizza"? It makes no sense.

UPDATE: Okay, so we all know that this code was a lie. Now, i'm wondering why he sent the message. More confusing, why did he send it to me?

Yes, there's an ORDERPIZZA command, which was shown in the console article linked to above, but that's not how to activate it.

The supervirus activates randomly. You have a 1/16 chance of the supervirus activating. When that happens, you will see static, then JTE himself (filtered red) will pop up, and in a deepened version of his voice, you will hear "Beware the power of the supervirus!" When it gets to the title, it'll say Supervirus Blast 2, and Eggman, filtered red, will be in the background. The game will play normal... until you fight Eggman. If you're too slow beating Eggman, he'll activate the supervirus. If you get Supervirus Blast 2, you can also activate the supervirus by typing, in quotes, "I carry the supervirus" But if you do it any other time, it'll just say "You to, eh? Well, unfortunately, immunity has been built."

Sky Ninja said:
The supervirus activates randomly. You have a 1/16 chance of the supervirus activating. When that happens, you will see static, then JTE himself (filtered red) will pop up, and in a deepened version of his voice, you will hear "Beware the power of the supervirus!" When it gets to the title, it'll say Supervirus Blast 2, and Eggman, filtered red, will be in the background. The game will play normal... until you fight Eggman. If you're too slow beating Eggman, he'll activate the supervirus. If you get Supervirus Blast 2, you can also activate the supervirus by typing, in quotes, "I carry the supervirus" But if you do it any other time, it'll just say "You to, eh? Well, unfortunately, immunity has been built."
The wiki says the new supervirus trigger is unknown. Maybe the new superviruis trigger is this orderpizza variable? =D

Then the Wiki lied. JTE said himself that the Supervirus is triggered by the amount of playtime you have, and there's about a 1 in 16 chance of having the exact right amount of playtime. So if you get it, then exit and go back without playing, you'll get it again.

Kaysakado said:
Then the Wiki lied. JTE said himself that the Supervirus is triggered by the amount of playtime you have, and there's about a 1 in 16 chance of having the exact right amount of playtime. So if you get it, then exit and go back without playing, you'll get it again.

I'm pretty sure everyone is referring to the "angry god has come to rain hell on you all" supervirus. The one which is from the console command. In that case, the Wiki ISN'T lying.

I'm quite sure that the orderpizza command isn't it, although I know the cmd Supervirus does exist, as someone has actually done it occasionally in a SRB2JTE netgame.

Ok, people, the Wiki is lying. I got the supervirus once. When it's the normal game, "I carry the Supervirus" does nothing, but in Supervirus Blast 2, it works.

I hear what he said, y'know bewarethe power of the super virus, I heard it, all you have to do is open it in XWE. Oh, and that jte picture where its all red, how do you know its him? how do you know its jte?

Allow me to explain this.

The original Supervirus, for simplicity's sake the Supervirus 1, is the original Supervirus gametype esque thing. Originally triggered by "I Carry the Supervirus" In newer SRB2 versions it's trigger has changed, and has been tweaked a bit graphically. (From what I understand, the static is replaced by a red colormap, and instances of the phrase "Supervirus" with "Angry God") This is what I believe the first poster is referring to, or at least whoever gave him his information.

The newer Supervirus, the Supervirus 2, is what we know as the Supevirus. Randomly triggered 1/16th of the time when booting up the game. From what I understand, all it does is make a few minor graphic modifications. However, it can also occur on the Eggmobile, during which it does... something.

Someone will have to try that Orderpizza thing as the trigger, but I severely doubt that's it. I can't see JTE using the phrase "Supersonic Lane"

Why can't we just go check the source code?
<.<
>.>
I'll be right back.

EDIT: OK, for the SuperVirus where the title screen goes all red, it divides total play time by 16, and if it has no remainder, it's activated. Now to find the rest...

EDIT2: For Eggman's shield, there's a chance of approxiamtely 1/8.

EDIT3: And as far as I can tell, there's no way to activate the gametype Supervirus.

I wouldn't worry about having the sound on or off. It's startling at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back