My FIRST wad! MAHAM!

• Thread starter Hyper Shadonic thing
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hyper Shadonic thing

I was bored, and after my FIRST first map was canned, I decided to make this

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=89ad62f5cf618ca29adf7df7bdfaccb8

WARNING : May cause game to crash, pause, loss of view of
character, dieing repeatedly, MASIVE LAG, etc.
It kind of works better in OGL mode with the following setting checked and filled out:

check: OGL mode, Windowed mode, Manual Resolution.

Fill in: Next to manual resolution, :whatever your computer screen resolustion is x whatever your computer screen resolution is.

Hope you enjoy! ^_^

Questions? Comments? PM me!

I'm gonna say this straight out. This is the most fun I've had with a gigantic piece of crap such as this! Don't get me wrong, it sucks. Really bad. Infact, this wad made me want to throw myself off a 50 story building, and hope to catch my eyelid on a nail. Joke wad or not, you should really think twice before releasing an effortless wad like this... Go read this:http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/wiki/Level_Design

This could be a new computer bench mark, the aim is to get through the eggman room without your FPS dropping to 1!

Honestly, you can't even make it through the first room without cheating due to the lack of rings and the fact that going through a fleet of detons is suicide unless you have some sort of protection. What made you think anyone would want to play this? Not only is it effortless, but it is also lacking in any sort of creativity and I wouldn't be suprised if half the wadding community try to hunt you down and put a noose round your neck.

At least there's a thok barrier...

There is a thok barrier, right?

If you were bored, then don't release it, I mean, if you release it to the SRB2 boreds, people will get angry with you if it's crap.

Guys, can't you read, it's his first map. I know it isn't very good but you don't have to go crazy. Give him a break. Was your first wad that good.

This is my first...
srb20004-2.png

Anyway, it's not the fact that the level is crappy. It's the fact that there's very little effort detected. I give points for effort, but this wad doesn't seem to have any involved.

Hyper Shadonic thing said:
WARNING : May cause game to crash, pause, loss of view of
character, dieing repeatedly, MASIVE LAG, etc.
Stages that makes these things happen on a regular basis shouldn't exsist.
Also, this may be his first wad, but it's just, nothing is right with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back