Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

These models are exceptional, the quality is amazing!

Certainly, I have a little question: Certainly, How do I work the enemies, monitors and springs?
(Sorry my ignorance.)

Last edited:
They are put in the same place as the Play.pgn and Play.md2 files, then you just need the Md2.dat that I released, or put the code in your's yourself. They work the same way as the character models. I believe the correct Md2.dat is in the first Character release zip. Just make sure to open it up in notepad and delete "Ring Ring.md2 ***.****" (I forget the numbers.)

Put .MD2 and .PNG files in the C://.../SRB2/MD2/ folder.

Put his MD2.dat in the C://.../SRB2/ folder.

Delete the line that begins with "RING" in the MD2.dat.

Oh come on, did anyone not see this coming?
attachment.php

Not done yet, working on it.

MARIO Added Jan 31
"Itsa me Mario!"
Yup, I thought this had to be done sooner or later, so why not sooner? The model is from Mario Sunshine. Of course, it is designed for a WAD without spin jump frames, and there are no animations for flying/gluiding/super. But I made a SECOND model, putting F.l.o.o.d. on him, then I animated him for a swim only character, seems right, considering it gives you a slight hover outside of water. So, for Mario without flood, it is suggested to use a Single jump, no spin character, for Mario with flood, it is suggested to use a swim, no spin character.​
attachment.php

Oh, good. I saw F.L.U.D.D. and I was like "Aw, hell no. He just screwed it up :<" But then I saw that there were two different versions~
Smart thinking there, and we finally have something with SWIMMING frames for once instead of flying. You have just made history by making swimming frames, Jeck.

Actually Ninja, it's swim animation, not frames, its not a character, it's a model. I guess it is SOME kind of achievement, though.

If I recall correctly, there is a Silver.wad floating around on servers, and it uses Swim.
But thanks, I hope you guys injoy him.

Aw, the Sunshine model. I prefer Mario models where he has long sleeves. :<

Very nice however, I just wish OpenGL worked in fullscreen.

Colson, you could just retexture it... Also, that model looks a little bit like the Mario Hoops 3 on 3 model.

Yeah, re-texturing is not that big of a deal, can literally take 50 seconds. But I forgot to mention, FLOOD's model is acually from SSBB, I had to edit it to make the hover nozzel.

I could probably re-texture it, but I suck at texturing. Even if I did re-texture it I wouldn't be able to use it due to OpenGL being screwed by Windows 7.

Jecl, why do you insist on making peoples' heads sway when they walk? It looks unnatural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back