Srb2 ms:no chat allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellHawkX

I was reading SRB2 Master server list and when i started reading rules i saw this:
Welcome to the SRB2 Master Server! No Clans, advertising websites, CHAT, Hangout, Hacked, or Role Playing Servers Allowed
So why is chat not allowed? :| is this some kind of a joke or something?

Read topic title as "SRB2 Missingno Chat Allowed"

But yeah, that's what we mean. I'm pretty sure about that, although I didn't write the rule in question.

That's the name of the glitch pokemon from the first generation. the name means Missing number.

I've been thinking...if people are just chatting and not playing, doesn't that count as hangout? Well, even though people move while hanging out, it still can't be said they're properly playing so...yeah...

Last edited:
I've been thinking...if people are just chatting and not playing, doesn't that count as hangout? Well, even though people move while hanging out, it still can't be said they're properly playing so...yeah...
I always thought hangout was just another way of saying "RP server". A different kind of chat, so to speak, but seperated enough that idiots might think they can get away with one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back