What's your school "status"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<-- The guy who sits down, works, talks to no-one and prefers not being talked to.

I'm not social; I prefer to just get on with what I do. I'll talk occasionally.

My fifth hour is art. At my table, we let loose and talk about anything... But when I interject?...
Stupidly enough... I put on a pinch of my voice acting skills and act like a goofball.
In that class, I'm a dweeb. But at least that's the only class I'm weird in. But somehow I make these moments in class where people start calling me the coolest of them all. Moments like when I say, "Well, when did you realize you were a total loser..." I was joking, but man.... They still haven't forgotten that. They quote it anytime they find it appropriate now.

Momentarily, it seems I just have funny moments where at other points in my life, I'm just Greg. The entertainer that supports the misunderstood Sonic franchise that everyone is looking down upon as they play their copies of Call Of Duty....
But at least I'm not alone in school. My friend Terrence is somewhat the same way.... Cept.... He always tries to draw better than me. He draws anime and always tries to get Sonic looking better than how I do when I draw him. Oh to think, you should see our arguments and Art Battles (pretty much the equivalent to a Guitar Battle.)

Depends on what year we're talking about here.
pre K - 2nd I was popular
3rd - 6th I was a gay nerd (I'm straight, the gay thing was just the popular kids being immature)
7th-8th I was simply a nerd
Now I dunno. I'm not picked on anymore but then again I'm not all that popular.

Not bad; im well-known and I have alot of friends. Yup, most of my school up to 89% of the people I know like me. I may be emo, but that dosen't mean that im not a nice guy.

Monster Iestyn said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Due to my art skills I'm rarely ever disrespected in school.

Same with me. Many of the people in school like me, and think I'm cool, even though I'm also doing well in all subjects. I never get bullied. =)

can I join the club? Status speaking that is :p

Hm.....perhaps this is due to my indecisiveness and unopinionated character, but I'm friends with almost every type of person.

I'm friends with jocks, some people who are considered bullies xD, nerds, geeks, druggies (lol), the kids with previously no friends. Pretty much anyone. I don't know of anyone who hates me, just people who don't know me. Probably because I don't talk too much. lol.

Considered a complete douchebag, although I end up usually telling them off.

Oh, and the girls act like 3 year olds. "Don't touch Devin, he's got rabies! Ew!"

I have a feeling that I'm the girl eith the most interesting socks

At least 2 times a week I hear "I like your socks"

Kinda wierd if you ask me

I'm the socially inert shy kid.

Sometimes I can get a little mean when people bother me, but I really can't help it. Some people go around saying I'm retarded or dumb, but it's not at all true.

Also, I've noticed that the people I meet after the first few months are actually a lot nicer than the ones I meet at the beginning.

I'm not sure.

A lot of people ask me If I'm emo, and I have no idea why(I don't cut myself or wear black everyday, or have piercings or anything like that..), . So I guess I'm the strange emo kid or something.

Jellybones69 said:
I'm not sure.

A lot of people ask me If I'm emo, and I have no idea why(I don't cut myself or wear black everyday, or have piercings or anything like that..), . So I guess I'm the strange emo kid or something.

it also mean emotional looking

Me, well I'm that guy who is generally quiet, but periodically jumps into my friend's conversations, sometimes with something funny, sometimes something annoying, and the people I hang out with, are all the kinds of people who hold massive halo tournaments, if that helps shine a light on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back