This game sucks, sorry but I must complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to tell you this but really, 1.09.4 was great and everything but really what's with 2.0? this version is ruined man, I used to enjoy SRB2 when I was way back then but now this one is ****, I have a feeling that SRB2 final release/finished will be another piece of **** just like Sega lame assed Sonic games that come out of their asses, can you please quit working on SRB2 already, it's ******* dead, sorry.

And also what's with the no hangout rule?
is it to give it less replayability then it already has?

Last edited:
And is there any reason why they should stop working on it? What's so bad about the newest version? No underpowered characters? No horribly broken Match system? No horribly Overpowered WADs? No button hunts? So you just "think" it's bad and we all should stop playing it? No. Is there a reason you don't like this? And about hangout, it's just a waste of time! But I'm less than surprised...Even though it may look like the fanbase is good, there's always someone who will whine...

Last edited:
Reasons, please?

I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously if you don't SAY what's wrong with it.

SRB2 is a perfect game,there's nothing bad about it,if you don't like it why should we all stop?are you our god? and just because you don't like game we all should stop playing it? i don't think so,if you don't like SRB2 then go and leave,we don't give a **** about it,and there's lot of players in SRB2 so i wouldn't pretty much care if one guy would leave,and i would care even more less if he was dumb like you,if you think SRB2 is stupid,then go ahead create your own sonic game,but i can bet it will suck more than 4Kids.

Srb2 is a perfect game, I accept with kyuubinaruto9990.If you think you're going to stop Sonic team and sega and sonic team junior, just go away.You aren't going to get a chance.Now, sweep up everything and go away.I know, I know that i am a mario fan.But what?I always kept inside me that sonic is awesome.Final thing.If you don't like srb2, go away.Don't **** up with every forum that has to say something with sonic.JUST, go away.I'm serious, don't try thinking''Haha, that noob will be sorry for that''.

I agree that many things about 2.0 have been cut back from 1.09.4, but there are two reasons why I disagree that that means the game "sucks".

1. MORE good things have been done to the game than bad things.
2. Many of the bad things are only cases of the developers clearing away tangled-up code so that it'll be easier to make the next version even better.

You didn't say the reasons why it sucked. Also, to answer your hangout question, so the master server could save bandwidth or just that hangout is just not even playing srb2.

I will make this as clear as I possibly can so your little 8-year old pea brain can understand.

Why?You didnt even give any reasons why,just like the others said.If there is no reason,then there is no case,said a very intelligent man.

So therefore,you trying to say it sucks without giving a proper reason is

1.Very childish
2.Irrelavent
3.Need i say it? Stupid.

Oh im sorry,did I use too many big words for you?
Tough.Deal with it.

Please, stop claiming the game is perfect, because it is not. There are issues, like in every existing game.
Same can be said about claiming the game sucks. Any facts you could use to back you up?

Sorry to tell you this but really, 1.09.4 was great and everything but really what's with 2.0? this version is ruined man, I used to enjoy SRB2 when I was way back then but now this one is ****, I have a feeling that SRB2 final release/finished will be another piece of **** just like Sega lame assed Sonic games that come out of their asses, can you please quit working on SRB2 already, it's ******* dead, sorry.

Yeah, I hate all the new features they added to this version. I hate all the bug fixes, and I hate the new incredibly balanced and indepth match and ctf system, and I hate the fact that we now have a single player campaign with some substance. Sonic Team Jr. should be ashamed of themselves for putting all this hard work into such a fresh release and we should all abandon SRB2 immediately, because we're Sonic fans, and all we can do is complain.

Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back