Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope NiGHTS is in this. It would be a real surprise if Ristar and Vectorman appeared.

glaber said:
I hope NiGHTS is in this. It would be a real surprise if Ristar and Vectorman appeared.

pfft hahahahaha good luck

Bigboi1765: my childhood was sega
Bigboi1765: speaking of which, that new racing game could be good
[REDACTED]: nobody at sega fucking told me about any racing games :(
Bigboi1765: lol
[REDACTED]: that said, it's by digital sumo so yeah, it could be good
Bigboi1765: It seems like a total rip off of Diddy Kong Racing.
Bigboi1765: Which is not a bad thing.

1) Wouldn't Sonic be a whole lot faster on foot rather than in a car?

2) Why not just give Eggman his regular old Eggmobile?

3) Where in the world is the Tornado II?

tailsmastermind said:

1) His car gives him special abiltys that can go very high into the air.

2. Maybe he weants to be stronger/faster?

3. It broke

mario master said:
Sonic's in a car? Not again...

And that's why Sonic Drift sucks :D

Lame references aside, I'm expecting some good things out of this. If they pull a Sonic 06 out of this (I doubt this is possible,though.), I'm totally going to rip SEGA's head off.

Fyrus said:
mario master said:
Sonic's in a car? Not again...

And that's why Sonic Drift sucks :D

Entirely what came to my mind.

As usual, top notch CG animations from SEGA. The game itself does sound good on paper, and I'd like to see how it's executed.

...I'd like to see other SEGA characters get some attention besides Sonic and co a little more. Vectorman and Ristar WOULD be kickass. The only other SEGA character I saw was Samba.

I love how everyone is bringing up Sonic Drift.

First of all, Sonic Drift was made on a very limited system. And I actually found it fun. Who cares if Sonic is in a car. Its a video game...and a spin-off. It would make it fair limiting Sonics speed. (This isn't even made by Sonic Team, but I mentioned Sonic Team uses this trick to suck consumers in)

Sonic Drift sucked. It was fun for like the first five minutes, then it was the same damn thing over and over again.

We didn't even compare this to Sonic Drift in any other way than the fact that Sonic's in a car again, so I don't even know what your point is.

This looks cool, makes me with a had a Wii/PS3/360 even more.

Here's hoping Metal Sonic shows up with his car from Sonic Drift 2.

tailsmastermind said:

4) Why are you complaining so soon?

SERIOUSLY what in the Hello there, curse evasion! seventh hell is going on with ALL of YOU, SEGA is going to make a game wich SEGA had ALREADY made but this time it will be obviously more entretaining than Sonic Drift and you start complaining about the most stupidest things, why don´t you go and complaing about Mario having made 7 Mario Sunshines and Mario Parties that were so damn similar, I played Mario Strikers and Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Superstar Baseball and Super Sluggers and guess what? THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEN BASEBALL AND SLUGGERS WAS THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO SWING, but then SEGA mades a Sonic RidersZERO GRAVITY wich is a hell lot different from the original one and everyone says is so unoriginal THAT IS IN-SANE AND DUMB COMPLAINING!

Sonnarkku said:
tailsmastermind said:

4) Why are you complaining so soon?

SERIOUSLY what in the You didn't need to QUOTE the curse evasion, Bigboi seventh hell is going on with ALL of YOU, SEGA is going to make a game wich SEGA had ALREADY made but this time it will be obviously more entretaining than Sonic Drift and you start complaining about the most stupidest things, why don´t you go and complaing about Mario having made 7 Mario Sunshines and Mario Parties that were so damn similar, I played Mario Strikers and Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Superstar Baseball and Super Sluggers and guess what? THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEN BASEBALL AND SLUGGERS WAS THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO SWING, but then SEGA mades a Sonic RidersZERO GRAVITY wich is a hell lot different from the original one and everyone says is so unoriginal THAT IS IN-SANE AND DUMB COMPLAINING!

Jesus fuck, man. Calm down. And you might want to not evade the curse filter. I mean, I understand that criticism is arriving way too soon, but still.

tailsmastermind said:

As long as it's fun, I wouldn't care even if they turned Sonic into a realistic porcupine.

It reminds me of Diddy Kong racing for some reason and I hope it will play just as good. I have to admit I am looking somewhat forward to this but Im not bringing my hopes up just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back