Trackmania

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not like we talk about SRB2 on #srb2fun that much nowadays. If this gets really popular, we can always create another channel for it. (I actually know a channel that we could use). So using IRC is the best to set-up a netgame. I may even try making some levels for this, I know they will suck, but it will be fun though.

Yeah, I also thought on the new channel idea, but it seemed just to excessive due to rushness. But it would most likely work. Also I may actually try to make maps based on the rest of the zones of Sonic 1 :P The main problem isn't meeting in #srb2fun, actually nobody would care, the issue is that a lot of people here don't enter IRC. Well, force them to get into :P

And this started as a topic to talk about Trackmania... XD

If we did have a channel for TM, what would decide if we were going to play TMUF's enviroments or TMNF's tracks?

All this means is just to make me buy TMUF. And only people can see my Custom avatar FTL.

supersonic45 said:
If we did have a channel for TM, what would decide if we were going to play TMUF's enviroments or TMNF's tracks?
Isn't that decided by those who want to netgame? It's like deciding between normal SRB2 and SRB2JTE :P

By the way, please don't make the channel assuming like everybody can get United Forever. The price may look accesible for those who live in the US, but for those who live outside it isn't always :/ Just so you know, $40 there become $128 here. Not to mention that a credit card is required, and I don't have any (and please don't say PayPal because for that I need at least $25 which become $80 here, so I would buy TMUF and then I would lose the account).

I can't believe I found this unknown, unpopular game on the SRB2 forums! Never would have guessed...

But you guys are missing out the most important part, the track editor. That really makes Trackmania what it is.

I have Nations forever, I used to have original, and Sunrise looks incredible. But I may as well save money getting United.
:)

Yeah. TM:NF / TM:UF is fun. The track editor is powerful. The tracks that come with the game can be hard to get gold times on.

I've unlocked the black desert race track now.
It's hard.
But you guys are right, the track editor is really cool.
And not to forget the video export feature! Making TM vids is the best thing you can think of concerning that game.
(a feature I would very much appriceate in srb2, but I guess it's not possible, lol, an srb2 mediatracker XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back