How did you feel when you beat srb2 fully?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderNova

How did it feel when you beat Sonic Robo Blast 2? I don't mean just beating Brak Eggman, I mean unlocking everything, playing all the levels, and getting Pandora's box. For me, it was a great relief.

I thought "Cool! Now I'm just going to have to do that all again on the next major revision!"

I was like.

"... oh.. cool.. I guess?"

Suffice to say I think the lack of cheats in the pandora's box truly disappointed me.

I can't feel something by a game that I won't beat. I can't beat Braky!
Tell, me guys, what are the unlockables and what's in the Pandora's box? I'll be obliged to get an gamedata.

I won't tell you, but I will PM you.
bluh bluh i wanna raise my pm count to maek me feel moar importent *murdered*

When I beat the game, I felt a sense of relief and thought to myself: 'OHGOD I FINALLY BEAT ERZ'
Of course, this was quite a while ago.

bluh bluh i wanna raise my pm count to maek me feel moar importent *murdered*

When I beat the game, I felt a sense of relief and thought to myself: 'OHGOD I FINALLY BEAT ERZ'
Of course, this was quite a while ago.
I said, Mr. Spherallic, when you unlocked everything, not beat ERZ.

Winning the Game

I won and unlocked all the secrets (of 2.0 and up) in about a week. It is horrible, when they make a new major release, you have to play all over! Thankfully the game data for 2.04 was compatible with 2.06...

Too bad they removed emerald hunt and adventure mode from the unlockables!

I felt blank and bored like the bastard I am

Maybe I'll enjoy some future version some more

I didn't feel any accomplishment, really. It's not that it's a bad or anything, I just didn't. I feel unlocking everything in srb2 is just half the game. The rest is playing what the community may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back