"Possible" Sonic Chronicles 2 confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished the game yesterday, I find it funny when you restart the game with Sonic with the level you had before, and I had a Ferox at the begginning, unfortunately, it's a bit useless, since I beat the game, they could have put every character in level 1, but, with the chao, and the equipment that you had before, it's more interesting that way, but oh well, anyway, at the final battle, I find it kinda hard when you have to press anything right to win, it took me awhile, but after, I made it, I find it funny the last battle, even though it was short, also I laugh hard when you beat Ix and after, the power pylones automaticly destroy themselves, but the dungeon of the prefect Charyb was hell to me, because of the fact that I didn't have enough healing machines, and that I couldn't flee, made me almost impossible to beat it, I even needed to resist Charyb's attacks until the water could go down, but otherwise, the prefects Charyb and Scylla battles were easy. I even beat chapter 8, 9 and 10 in one day, seriously...

The game is good but it could be better, because some battles were too cheap and I couldn't beat them until awhile or I had to flee, while others were too easy, and even I could beat in 1/ 2/ 3 turns these battles, depending if the enemies were too easy, or a bit easy, the graphics were impressive, the POW Moves were the big change on the game, with real-time attacks by pressing buttons at a right time, press it various times, or follow the button, anyway, Tails, Rouge and Eggman sucks (yes, they are), while the rest is very useful (especially Omega *bows down at Omega*) at POW Moves. I would say 7,5/10, for the first RPG Sonic game, it's succeded, but, it's not enough, because they could improve. Let's hope for the sequence (if it will exist) to be better, and add more better characters, such as Blaze, or Silver.

Brown the dog said:
I just finished the game yesterday, I find it funny when you restart the game with Sonic with the level you had before, and I had a Ferox at the begginning, unfortunately, it's a bit useless, since I beat the game, they could have put every character in level 1, but, with the chao, and the equipment that you had before, it's more interesting that way, but oh well, anyway, at the final battle, I find it kinda hard when you have to press anything right to win, it took me awhile, but after, I made it, I find it funny the last battle, even though it was short, also I laugh hard when you beat Ix and after, the power pylones automaticly destroy themselves, but the dungeon of the prefect Charyb was hell to me, because of the fact that I didn't have enough healing machines, and that I couldn't flee, made me almost impossible to beat it, I even needed to resist Charyb's attacks until the water could go down, but otherwise, the prefects Charyb and Scylla battles were easy. I even beat chapter 8, 9 and 10 in one day, seriously...

The game is good but it could be better, because some battles were too cheap and I couldn't beat them until awhile or I had to flee, while others were too easy, and even I could beat in 1/ 2/ 3 turns these battles, depending if the enemies were too easy, or a bit easy, the graphics were impressive, the POW Moves were the big change on the game, with real-time attacks by pressing buttons at a right time, press it various times, or follow the button, anyway, Tails, Rouge and Eggman sucks (yes, they are), while the rest is very useful (especially Omega *bows down at Omega*) at POW Moves. I would say 7,5/10, for the first RPG Sonic game, it's succeded, but, it's not enough, because they could improve. Let's hope for the sequence (if it will exist) to be better, and add more better characters, such as Blaze, or Silver.
Tails and rouge aren't useless. Tails helped me win most of my battles (thanks to his scan move and tinker). I beat the game twice...and I'm on chapter 5. I found Omega to be ok...I didn't use him much. Also, eggman isn't usless either. His bombardment POW at level 3 strentgh can K.O the opposing team almost instantly! I use rouge every now and then. I found her distract move very useful. Over all the game was pretty decent, and I look foward to the sequel. I hope the sequel doesn't take place after the ending of the game... (the only thing I hated in the game :/)

Cream > Tails

People know Creams POW healing moves are better resulting in - Creams moves are better so Tails is useless.

Sequel is supposed to be better than the 1st I heard.

You could already tell there was going to be sequel if you beat it.
"THE END?"
Am I the only one who saw that?

We can agree its a good and bad game at the same time. The plot is solid, the gameplay is medium but the cutscenes are a major turnoff

SilverESP said:

"THE END?"
? proves/disproves nothing. Sequels are determined based on the response to the first. Would you make a sequel if customer response involved the digital equivalents of pitchforks and lit torches outside your domain?

Anyway... this game probably will have a sequel, simply because it's selling, if nothing more.

Warpshade said:
SilverESP said:

"THE END?"
? proves/disproves nothing. Sequels are determined based on the response to the first. Would you make a sequel if customer response involved the digital equivalents of pitchforks and lit torches outside your domain?

Anyway... this game probably will have a sequel, simply because it's selling, if nothing more.

Just like how the game on dream cast(or Saturn) never got its third game...it hints there is one because the story never ended but for some reason was dropped.
(Shenume?? SP?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back