• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: "Searching a name"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa-x

----------
Presentation:
----------

This is a mod with my levels, made by me, it contains 4 levels, 2 are complete and 2 are in working mode, but i want to made others, and made a story mode with those.

----------
News:
----------
Level order (with the levels i have do)

ERZ Escape - Yellow Ruins - Radical Forest - Dark Forest (boss) - ??? - ??? - ??? - ??? (boss) - ??? - ???

Idea for the mod: Like shadow the hedgehog, but i can't made all that levels, and i need some stuff.

----------
What i have do (levels):
----------

Here there are some screenshots with a little description:

ERZ Escape Zone:

srb20160.png

srb20161.png

srb20162.png

srb20163.png

srb20164.png

This is the first level, after the battle, you have to evade from egg rock, this level is on progress: 75%

Yellow Ruins Zone:

srb20152.png

srb20153.png

srb20154.png

srb20155.png

This level has the Sand theme, i have get this idea playing prince of persia, this level is currently complete, but rarely i add something: 95%

Dark Forest Zone:

srb20156.png

srb20157.png

srb20158.png

srb20159.png

Do you remember about a little project with 3 halloween stages, well, i have add stage 2 to 1, and create only one stage, this stage is complete, and again here, i want to add something: 95%

Radical Forest Zone:

srb20165.png

srb20166.png

srb20167.png

srb20168.png

Looking those images, you have remember mystic realm stage? Well, this is a unfinished stage: 25%

----------
Credits:
----------

Levels by: Me

SEARCHING SOME PEOPLE CAN HELP ME MADING LEVELS!!!

----------
Download link:
----------

Not yet

Bye!!!

Last edited:
Use some more original textures. Most of the ones you used are too common.

It looks really nice. My only flaw is put Dark forest after Radical. It seems a bit better to have a Dark Forest last.

A level pack that begins with a climax? Wow, that's new.

Sand textures look pretty repetitive, and the leaf texture in Radical Forest looks really out of place when used on the ground, but beyond that I can't complain much yet. Cautiously optimistic for this one.

Yeah, Sa-x, can I use some of your ERZ Escape for my Egg Factory Zone(since I have absolutely no ideas; right now EFZ is exactly like your EEZ; I will change it though before I release it)?

they are the principal enemies, i always add them, but in any stage you can find different enemies
Why should you always add them? They are generic and boring. Look at the official levels. They aren't used after THZ at all.

Why should you always add them? They are generic and boring. Look at the official levels. They aren't used after THZ at all.

srb20009.png

And there also Crawla-like enemies in CEZ and ACZ. If placed really well Crawlas can add more to a challenge they just are boring when used poorly and too much.

I really like the screenshots for ERZ Escape Zone and Yellow Ruins Zone, Radical Forest looks alright and Dark Forest just looks strange, I think it's mostly the purple waterfalls.

And there also Crawla-like enemies in CEZ and ACZ. If placed really well Crawlas can add more to a challenge they just are boring when used poorly and too much.
Come on, that one crawla doesn't count. Additionally, I found it a stupid idea to put it there anyway. And those enemies in CEZ and ACZ just play similarly, but look better and suit the levels.

okk, i use other enemies. ok?
you have to wait at least a month, because i have to modify radical forest
because is crappy, and about erz escape, i have not much ideas...

It's fine to have crawlas in a level if you want to; they're the most basic enemies, and sometimes other enemies don't fit with the theme of the level. Like Lightspeed suggested, Aftermath would be a good name for this pack.

I have finally finish erz escape, and i have start a new place, rocky coast zone, it is like emerald coast srb2 official level race, same texture and level design

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

i upload pics later, i release the link when all the 5 levels are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back