splitscreen online play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heroofrock

Back, and 20% better!
I was actually thinking about Halo 3 before I posted this. in Halo 3, you can have more than one person on one console and play online. Will there be splitscreen online multiplayer in a later version of SRB2?

Someone please respond?

Last edited:
I don't really think so since I think that splitscreen on online multiplayer is a useless feature. Is there a real reson you want it?

They used to have it, but it got axed for several reasons, such as causing instability and the impracticality of things like chat.

Splitscreen I think what is only in SRB2Jte and 1.09.4. Only, in this current version don't there's SplitsScreen.

He never mentioned online splitscreen. He thinks that 2.0 doesn't have splitscreen whatsoever.

Actually, he has mentioned online splitscreen.

heroofrock said:
Will there be splitscreen online multiplayer in a later version of SRB2?

Anyways, I think that while it would be a practical thing to have.. it's not something you would have to use often.

It also sounds like something that's too much trouble for what's it's worth.

this would be a neat feature for SRB2wii, but probably won't happen.

I agree on that idea. Especially considering some things will have to be atken out due to the wii's lack of processing power. And just adding new things to better fit the wii seems like a good idea in general

I agree on that idea. Especially considering some things will have to be atken out due to the wii's lack of processing power. And just adding new things to better fit the wii seems like a good idea in general

Well, if the stability issues are fixed, then split-screen online play will probably be in SRB2 proper. But they're not trying, because it's a little-demanded feature.

yea. that's true. It really would be nice on the wii though. Mainly because it would have a smaller community then the pc versions.

too enjoy the game with more people. As I said the wii community is probably going to be pretty small. Split screen online will allow for more players.

too enjoy the game with more people. As I said the wii community is probably going to be pretty small. Split screen online will allow for more players.
SRB2Wii is SRB2. When the netcode eventually works properly, it will play with all other varieties of SRB2 which have proper netcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back