Best SRB2 Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentdude2

Back from the dead
What was your best SRB2 moment ever? Mine was when i first beat horizonfall in CTF. (oh the epicness)

I will never forget the day I joined a server and most of srb2's great players were there. That was my greatest Srb2 moment for I fought against very good players. :D

God damn you guys and your netplays
I can't do netplay
but my best was when I found out there was no ultimate cheat
I clicked enter on it and the thing just went poof! XD lol

When I beat a hard level with my keyboard instead of my Cordless RumblePad 2. I really don't play really good with keyboard. Best momment on that was in Egg Rock Zone and NAGZ

When I actually beat someone in multiplayer, or when I'll get my port forwarded so I can host servers. (Didn't get it yet,, too many issues)

Best SRB2 moment? When it updated to 2.0 *shot*
Actually, that would be my best moment too. Starting up DSZ and experiencing its awesomeness (I took about 8 minutes per level, looking at stuff etc), only to be thrown into the madness of ACZ was the best experience I ever had in this game. The bad part is that I only had one night to try it out because I went on a week-long vacation without any PC just after it was released. Needless to say, I spend that vacation being pissed at how I could play 2.0.

When Kyasarin kicked me for saying "XD" too many times.
You still can't take a fucking joke, can you?
Nonetheless, it's different when the person is uninvited and they just spam and annoy me.

I'd say that the best time I'd had in SRB2 was the release of v2.0, considering the huge improvements to Match. I don't really care about the single-player stages.

When ¨Team Lava¨ was banned from my server... Good times...

Lol i banned him to but from the X clan and from all the x clan servers lol now that what i call own.

Reason why i banned him is because i never seen the biggest spammer in my life lol.

Yup good times lol.

Getting banned from a server for winning in an argument. :V

Sarcasm aside, it was when I finally saw the all-emblems all-emeralds ultimate-mode credits. I was so happy ;_____;

Lol i banned him to but from the X clan and from all the x clan servers lol now that what i call own.

Reason why i banned him is because i never seen the biggest spammer in my life lol.

Yup good times lol.

Then you never saw my spam.

Well... So If I begind posted... I will post my best moment...
Well... Beating Green Flower Zone 1 in 9:32 as Sonic ^^

Joining netgames on the rare occasion and people calling me an impostor and kicking me. :D

P.S. This is what is supposed to happen, I don't play much at all, kthx, and when I do, it's not as SSNTails.

Mine was when I beat single player mode. I restarted from THZ like, 10 times because I screwed up on the Special Stages. ._<

Actually, that would be my best moment too. Starting up DSZ and experiencing its awesomeness (I took about 8 minutes per level, looking at stuff etc), only to be thrown into the madness of ACZ was the best experience I ever had in this game. The bad part is that I only had one night to try it out because I went on a week-long vacation without any PC just after it was released. Needless to say, I spend that vacation being pissed at how I could play 2.0.

Ah, I must say, when I entered Eggrock Zone 2, I was completely awed. I remember, I came to the part with the gun that shoots with the wall, I fired it, and yelled at the top of my lungs "THIS IS AWSOME!", and woke up my sleeping parents.

You still can't take a fucking joke, can you?
Nonetheless, it's different when the person is uninvited and they just spam and annoy me.

I'd say that the best time I'd had in SRB2 was the release of v2.0, considering the huge improvements to Match. I don't really care about the single-player stages.

No, I still can't take a *bleep* joke. Ah, and I wasn't looking at it as un-invited. It was a server that was publicly advertised, so I joined. It was even better after that when you ended the server with the message "You guys aren't enough of a challenge!" I found this amusing because KOTE was playing with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back